Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
But if you spell it Quak it sort of looks like a planet that could be in outer space? What is their civilisation all about I wonder, I wonder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
time to deploy a probe into the quakosphere and reveal its mysteries

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Prurient Squid

Coots and Mallards living in harmony in cities man. They built a world for themselves so many thousands of years ago. When we were working on improving cave art and fashioning fertility fetishes to make the harvest reap its sweet rewards... those birds were building a hyperspace empire... a dimension without limits. You hear me?

google THIS

Turns out Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century was a documentary

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
No one would have believed, in the last years of the nineteenth century, that human breads were being watched from the timeless worlds of space. No one could have dreamed we were being scrutinized, as someone with a microscope studies creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. Few men even considered the possibility of ducks on other planets and yet, across the gulf of space, minds immeasurably superior to ours regarded our loaves with envious eyes, and slowly and surely, they drew their plans against us.

Prurient Squid

Their language is called Duk.

English to Duk translation.

"We come in peace" becomes "Quack quack quackity quack"

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hi, i'm a 65-year-old Quaker looking to meet other like-minded folks on the internet :)

e: wrong thread sorry but i can learn

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioudby-xooc

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Weka

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I like the sort of ducks that say honk.

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Turns out Duck Dodgers in the 24½th Century was a documentary

Also Howard the Duck

ty manifisto

calhoun

Prurient Squid posted:

But if you spell it Quak it sort of looks like a planet that could be in outer space? What is their civilisation all about I wonder, I wonder?

they're all about the duck hunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Weka posted:

I like the sort of ducks that say honk.

yeh those are p. good