Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm
One time, maybe fifteen years ago or so, I was at olive garden with my wife. A manager approached us and apologetically comped us a dessert, but we were just eating normally and having a chat. To this day I wonder if I have resting bitch face or a naturally angry sounding voice or something. I don't think I do, but there will always be this doubt in the back of my mind now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

Bright Bart posted:

Did Olive Garden do the Domino's arc where they admit their shortcomings, say they'll try to umprove, and then make changes? Or at least started salting the pasta?

Or did they just say "we we suck" and then continued on?

Managers don't comp for nothing. They were either hitting on you both or spotted the server spit in your food.

Must have been spit in our food because we definitely weren't getting hit on. We weren't rude or anything though, I guess sometimes you just wanna spit in food