Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

I am not Iron Man, but... I have a Timex Ironman watch, which is kind of the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

... I am Tony Stark, billionaire industrialist, a man who has no secret identities or aliases at all, least of all a man of iron, or anything of the sort, and to suggest such is preposterous, and dare I say it, slander, and you'll find yourself in a pretty precarious legal position if you continue that line of questioning.

Finger Prince

Machai posted:

Does Pepper Potts have a side business where she sells things like candles scented to smell like her pepper pot?

Nah, her side business is more like selling weird pseudo-health products for people suffering from a surplus of disposable income.

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

... I'll make your bedrock.

That is a tenuous at best mining reference but I want you to know I am totally down with it.

Finger Prince

Tube posted:

I am not Iron Man, but I did assemble a working robotic exoskeleton from parts I found at Ikea.

Järn Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

And finally we come to...

I am not Iron Man, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!