Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Smugworth posted:

Sushi sucks rear end just say it because it's true

You suck rear end and are a moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

you deserve to be called the R word for this post

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Chinatown posted:

you deserve to be called the R word for this post

Can we get a hall pass for this thread, please?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Can we get a hall pass for this thread, please?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my brother got a really bad migraine for eating sushi from a kroger in knoxville in 2000 and tbh he deserved it for a decision like that

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Sushi is just like a common everyday snack these days, its everywhere, its all moderate at best.

Its easier to get sushi than a hot meat pie.

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

I would never trust a sushi restaurant called “Dave's Sushi” in this first place

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I look over the extensive sushi menu in a Japanese restaurant and then order the steak hibachi every time.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Szyznyk posted:

I look over the extensive sushi menu in a Japanese restaurant and then order the steak hibachi every time.

Extra yum yum sauce please :yum:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Fill my mouth up with sake squirt until it runs down my chin

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

The sushi episode of Doug is the first time I ever heard of or saw sushi and i thought it was like eating a little rubber tire for years

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
You two should move on to Little Ponys.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

i still cant get over this massive L

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

i still cant get over this massive L

You can have my sushi bro, all the yum yum sauce in the world can't save ut

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
There's an all you can eat sushi place in rocky hill CT that is legit all you can eat, costs 26 bucks per person but limitless amounts of sushi, so good

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I guess sushi is a catch all for sushi and low quality sashimi and nigiri, katsu chicken with sriracha-naise on it etc...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the sushi restaurant that has extremely sexual names for all of their rolls and put a shitton of mayo based sauces on everything

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Wee posted:

I guess sushi is a catch all for sushi and low quality sashimi and nigiri, katsu chicken with sriracha-naise on it etc...

Ya welcome to America bud

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
I love battered veggies at those restaurants

When they stick together, a bit chewy, the crumbling light greasy crunch, the tails on the giant prawns are even good

Cryomancer
Jan 22, 2005

Indeed.

Wee posted:

Sushi is just like a common everyday snack these days, its everywhere, its all moderate at best.

Its easier to get sushi than a hot meat pie.

Truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

500excf type r posted:

There's an all you can eat sushi place in rocky hill CT that is legit all you can eat, costs 26 bucks per person but limitless amounts of sushi, so good

The bad part is that to eat there you have to go to Rocky Hill.