Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I dont think its good that they mention Meet the Feebles in the new Muppets thing on Disney+

I think its bad actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I don't really have anything else to add. Its a loving horrible movie you only need to see once as a teenager, given to you by a friend, like Cannibal Ferox or Executions, and it should be forgotten after that.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Thanks op

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The Netflix missed freebee.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

muppets christmas carol or nothing

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

The sodomy song is good though.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean it's easily Peter Jacksons best film. But if you just don't like his films than I mean that's all cool.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

I mean it's easily Peter Jacksons best film. But if you just don't like his films than I mean that's all cool.

Its not at all.

Brain Dead and Bad Taste are both far better than Meet the Feebles.

Heavenly Creatures is great film, and The Frighteners is good and probably why he got the LOTR gig.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN5j1MtGO2Q

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Wee posted:

I dont think its good that they mention Meet the Feebles in the new Muppets thing on Disney+

I think its bad actually.

Stares at you wondering why you are dribbling on about some nonsense.

Who invited this fuckwit?

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
I wish Peter Jackson would do 4K transfers at the right aspect ratios of his old movies from clean work prints (if they exist), instead of restoring other things like the Beetles and WWI footage. I know that makes me bad. :hehe:

Instead there are only AI upscale abominations with weird colors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmyQbr6D7PI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samcarsten
Sep 13, 2022

by vyelkin
How is it mentioned?