Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's not my place, as a cis-man and non-human-child-haver, to make a thread for moms

take it to dsa, worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

UKJeff posted:

This:

Is what pronatalists want

drat was this the about the author photo he used? did he go that bald in 3 years or was he fronting?

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.

it's not my place, as a cis-man and non-human-child-haver, to make a thread for moms

Bullshit you have a mom, you could make a thread for her

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

Bullshit you have a mom, you could make a thread for her

you can't know that

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

what if i sprang fully formed from the head of a giant

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

I'm going to make a thread for your mom

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

what if i sprang fully formed from the head of a giant

oh and how much methane did hyou release into the atmosphere with that??

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Badactura posted:

I'm going to make a thread for your mom

thanks man

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin

How many do you provide for

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

how do you make a child?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

if you really wanted to get me on that you could've looked up the posts i did in the "unironic misogyny thread" where i said i was a momma's boy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

drat looked it up and gross

women poo poo out the kid after 9 months??? thats crazy

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

UKJeff posted:

How many do you provide for

none thanks to my lawyer humina humina humina

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

drat looked it up and gross

women poo poo out the kid after 9 months??? thats crazy

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

wild that women haven't come up with a better way to do that yet imo

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

wild that women haven't come up with a better way to do that yet imo

women cant innovate

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

croup coughfield posted:

women cant innovate

spr was right

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Xaris posted:

spr was right

always was, about everything

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

AnimeIsTrash posted:

how do you make a child?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i have found being a parent at times very difficult but ultimately rewarding. however it is not for everyone, and doesnt need to be.

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

only 3 pumps? dude needs to work out more

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

lobster shirt posted:

i have found being a parent at times very difficult but ultimately rewarding. however it is not for everyone, and doesnt need to be.

sorry i wont be satisfied until every goon in the climate thread becomes part of a quiverfull family

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

this is the natalism and antinatalism thread. this is not a thread for fence sitting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

did you have to put a quarter of a cup in??? what are the ratios for tiny dick people???

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theres nothing to debate because both positions are fine, debates imply that there is a correct position

dont know how the shoudlnt have kids crowd squares up with the fact that every single thing you do in teh west is sustained by some kid in the 3rd world not having a childhood

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

scoping out the antinatalism thread to find out how many goons gently caress a lot

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theres nothing to debate because both positions are fine, debates imply that there is a correct position

dont know how the shoudlnt have kids crowd squares up with the fact that every single thing you do in teh west is sustained by some kid in the 3rd world not having a childhood

I mean that's part of the reason dude

Why perpetuate this cycle?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

striking a blow against capitalism by not having children

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

I'm pondering alternative routes to ending imperialism than telling impoverished people to die out

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!

Badactura posted:

I'm pondering alternative routes to ending imperialism than telling impoverished people to die out

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Badactura posted:

Yeah man I don't see how you get to here from "it's a moral ill to reproduce" as a philosophy. I'm not suggesting forced sterilization for people in Nigeria, I'm suggesting people in the developed world shouldn't have kids if they're really so concerned about their net carbon impact

I haven't ever seen anyone on cspam seriously advocate for degrowth of the developing world ever

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

if you think the best way to solve this is to stop having kids, doesn't it follow logically that you should stop exploiting the third world right now and just hurl yourself off of a cliff

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 95 days!
sure, im part of the problem, but maybe everyone else should die instead

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

came out 4 months early bc i couldnt stand to burden a woman

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

SorePotato posted:

came out 4 months early bc i couldnt stand to burden a woman

i too am gay

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
the us government should make conditions easier for having children, instead of doing the opposite

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

redneck nazgul posted:

if you think the best way to solve this is to stop having kids, doesn't it follow logically that you should stop exploiting the third world right now and just hurl yourself off of a cliff

no that doesn't follow logically

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

redneck nazgul posted:

Telling me to kill myself because I don't want to reproduce is a little fuckin weird dude

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

Yeah man I don't see how you get to here from "it's a moral ill to reproduce" as a philosophy. I'm not suggesting forced sterilization for people in Nigeria, I'm suggesting people in the developed world shouldn't have kids if they're really so concerned about their net carbon impact

I haven't ever seen anyone on cspam seriously advocate for degrowth of the developing world ever

You don't see how 'its morally ill to reproduce' logically leads to 'there should not be any more Nigerians'? That seems pretty straightforward to me

If you think only wealthy westerners shouldn't reproduce that's also dumb but for slightly different reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

accelerationist ultra-natalism