Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 99 days!
the us already performs human sacrifice on an industrial scale and im not seeing much in the way of improvement op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

croup coughfield posted:

the us already performs human sacrifice on an industrial scale and im not seeing much in the way of improvement op

I'd argue that the people for whom the sacrifices are made have gotten quite the benefit from it.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
An important thing to understand about the Aztecs is that they weren't a long standing culture who committed regular sacrifices as an enduring religion, but instead a newly formed empire of conquest using sacrifices to keep conquered territory in line.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think their religion has been pretty clearly shown to be correct. Never before have we had the scale of human sacrifice in society as we do now, and now we have global warming, as if the very sun glows brighter, fueled by the souls we offer.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

An elected monarchy chosen by a council of executives. Instead the elected monarchy are Disney princesses, and the council is Disney executives. Every time the council decides to change the ethnicity of a princess, a rebellion has to be put down.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
unless its pawg Moana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

unless its pawg Moana

[tom hanks voice] she's white?!?!