Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Mass acceptance of the labor theory of wealth leading to the death of all laborers who do not submit to the desires of the poorest members of society: inbred wealthy aristocrats too weak and dumb to ever create value on their own.

I'm gonna propose anti-primitivism. We give up on any fantasy of pastoralism or a return to a simpler past and go all in on geoengineering, arcologies, and all that other future stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

Postmodern neomarxism with Judith Butlerian Characteristics. Class is a type of gender, which are social performances in a post structuralist world.

I cannot even begin to imagine the letters we're going to need to add for all of those performances. Enough letters to thinly slice every identity that could possibly exist and finally atomize everyone into their own tiny box

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

I'd prefer a grizzled monarchy, where a grizzly bear is monarch. Whoever it kills first every year, their family gets to make a law. Rinse and repeat until communism is achieved.

No laws against bear monarchs or against the bear killing people though. Also this is going to quickly devolve into people being trained to be delicious and appealing to bears in order to support a bear priest caste

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfKtH6FCMas

This but for bears

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Cranappleberry posted:

do what makes you happy and/or satisfied with as little harm to others as you can reasonably manage.

Nail this guy to a cross

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

lobster shirt posted:

worship of the three prime evils, chiefly diablo but plenty of obeisance + respect for mephisto and baal

I would never worship the forces of evil!

Instead, I propose we follow the Church of the Triune and it's three gods Dialon, Mefis, and Bala

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Marx Headroom posted:

This could be great with a good dog, but disastrous with a bad dog

No bad dogs, no downsides, long live our treat and pets based regime