Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Forgot to post about this last week, but I got to go see Monkey Man in theaters and it was killer. Absolutely worth a look if you dig revenge flicks a la Oldboy (the 2003 Korean original) or John Wick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

hamsauce666 posted:

Forgot to post about this last week, but I got to go see Monkey Man in theaters and it was killer. Absolutely worth a look if you dig revenge flicks a la Oldboy (the 2003 Korean original) or John Wick.

not only do they reference john wick in dialogue, one of the songs in the movie is titled 'john wick mode'

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

not only do they reference john wick in dialogue, one of the songs in the movie is titled 'john wick mode'

now i'm interested

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
you would like it.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I got the tude now posted:

you would like it.

get his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Men at Work. Everything about this movie is stupid, and the actors know it so it works. Keith David is the MVP