Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

herculon posted:

I need to pick a baseball movie to watch

the natural

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fungah! posted:

ghost in the shell. loving incredible. old anime ftw

This.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Rewatched the hustler and then immediately went to a bar to play pool

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

my morning jackass posted:

Do you know if the latest bluray release is any good? I bought it 10 years ago and it’s has all this horrible cgi and is low res af.

This is one of my fav scenes ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARTLckN9e7I

You're better off just buying the DVD since like every blu-ray release sucks and they replaced the song playing over the credits

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Oppenheimer was 3 hours of shot reverse shot talking scenes intercut with explosions and physics explanations you'd hear on big bang theory. Also i fell asleep for part of it. gently caress you christopher nolan

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

By the age of 10, I was already devouring Deren.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

MacheteZombie posted:

Been watching the history of the Minnesota vikings by Jon Bois.

His video on the Mariners was really good

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Watched Sometimes a Great Notion and loved it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Drive Away Dolls. Was goofy and fun