Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Knock at the Cabin.

Total crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Event Horizon. Thought the effects were appropriately hosed up, especially at the end. I had no idea this is where "we have such sights to show you" is from. Felt a little rushed maybe but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Good scary movie

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Evil Dead Rises. Big pile of puke IMO

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Addams Family (1991). Still really good. Just perfect casting, especially Raul Julia and Christopher Lloyd.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The House That Jack Built. Thought it was interesting and hosed up but also totally obnoxious and too long. I guess that's Lars von Trier for you

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Robocop. Fantastic. The TV ads are incredible. I want to live in this future world where technology never really advanced past the 80s.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Godzilla Minus One is fantastic. One of the rare Kaiju movies where the human drama is actually interesting. Wife and I both did the Leo pointing meme when we saw the German text on the Local Fighter's seat. I love Godzilla movies and I think this is one of the best, up there with Shin Godzilla. Might even be better than the 1998 one with Matthew Broderick

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

King of the Monsters is fine but Godzilla vs Kong is godawful

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

My first one was King Kong vs Godzilla (1962). Saw it on the Sci Fi channel as a kid and thought it was hype as gently caress. This was right before the American Godzilla came out and I was amped. Saw it in the theater with my dad and I was so disappointed I cried.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Megalon is so cool. Can't decide if it's my favorite monster or if it's Gigan

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Did Christmas with my 7 year old nephew today and he hated Nightmare Before Christmas. "Are they just going to be singing for the whole movie forever?"

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

don't watch rings of power

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Gran Torino is somehow the first Eastwood movie I had ever seen and my dad was desperate to assure me they're not all like that

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Let this be a lesson to the other giamatti fans

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

John Wicks 1, 2, and 3. Can't believe I waited this long to watch these.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

4 isn't on streaming so I put a hold on the library copy immediately. Looking forward to it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Fungah! posted:

everything everywhere all at once. good but needed 30% less jokes or better ones. james hong maggie cheung and ke huy quan ftw. nice seeing good kung fu on screen, ke huy quan speech is ftw. anyone who says this is better than the matrix is a drooling moron

Yeah it's good but badly needed some editing. I think it would have been so much better if it was like 15-20 minutes shorter.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bram Stoker's Dracula

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Boy and the Heron. Top tier Miyazaki

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Running Man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostradingus