Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

as above so below.

cool found footage movie that isnt annoying with "theres a person holding a handcam so it must shake and nauseate the audience," pretty fun and spooky.

it reviewed like dogshit but when I read critical reviews its all "why is a woman smart??? this makes no sense?" or "I am an ACTUAL Dead Language Scholar and this movie is laughably stupid, hmph!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Poppers posted:

Jjk finally hooked me after I bounced off it a couple times. The story doesn’t really make much sense but the fights are insane. Definitely some of MAPPAs best work. Mahito vs Mechamaru especially :staredog:

the story is that there's evil spirits and yuji must punch the poo poo out of them. it owns

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

life aquatic. cried. beautiful movie

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

symbolic posted:

went to a 20th anniversary screening of The Room hosted by Greg Sestero and it was neat, he's pretty funny and candid about the movie but still holds respect for it and what it's become. had some good funny stories/behind the scenes stuff, too. wish he did more live commentary over the movie instead of letting extremely GBS guys have the floor to shout at the screen for most of the runtime but w/e. also seeing a snippet of the remake with Bob Odenkirk playing Tommy Wiseau's role felt like a whackass alternate universe. really oughta read Disaster Artist one of these days

when they made a movie about the making-of tommy wisseau forbid them from portraying him as a creepy incompetant rear end in a top hat weirdo, so they just did a boilerplate seth rogen movie lol

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

saw The Thing in a local theatre. absolutely rules

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

John Wicks 1, 2, and 3. Can't believe I waited this long to watch these.

4 is a ludicrous, indulgent dessert and amazing. watch as soon as possible

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

dune 2 imax. that loving ruled. i think people are gonna talk about these two movies for a long time

----------------