Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

e1 of s4 of true detective. can’t decide if it’ll be as bad as s5 of fargo or not but the pilot was rear end

probably just gonna rewatch scavengers reign again during the snowstorm here instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

season 5 of fargo has been really good what the hell are you talking about

idk man the past couple of episodes have felt like filler compared to last week’s ep. my wife just finished s1 and s2 and has just started s3. I hope the finale for s5 ties it all up well but I feel like I’ve just been tempering my expectations

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

I like seeing Dave Foley get work

yeah he was my fave guy this season. the kilt guy is cool too imo

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Finale redeemed the entire season

yup. great season. pissed true detective will probably be nowhere near as good

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

Heat. Just keeps getting better.

just watched it for the first time a few months ago. incredible movie. ended up buying a print of alex colville’s pacific after watching it lol

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

dune 2 imax. that loving ruled. i think people are gonna talk about these two movies for a long time

just got back from japan. wife didn’t take extra time off lol so I’m gonna go see this solo tomorrow :D

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

buffalo all day posted:

the zone of interest - crazy sound and cinematography. About ten things I won’t forget seeing. can’t imagine watching it again but glad I watched it once.

yup. watched it last night. incredibly good. but going to give it awhile before I rewatch while I think things over over

sticks with ya

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Perfect Days. love koji yakusho

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

brawl in cell block 99. watched it after rewatching s2 of true detective :cool:

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

godzilla minus one. loved the science guy lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

herculon posted:

Insane that this isn't legally available to stream in the US, or that there's even a bluray with English subtitles. Glad I caught it in theaters.

Lol the rip I watched of the Japanese blu ray had some great translations in parts