Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

Lola lay there with her arms down on her back like some type of dumbass

This is a high quality cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Showed off a lot of different moods and looks while watching me wake up this morning.

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Svetlana sitting in awkward looking poses:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tart.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's starting to get cold here so the girls have been cuddling in the loungeroom tower

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

my mum gives my cats dinosaur toys. POSSIBLY maybe they were for my nephew but the cats like to cart them around the house and chew on them and leave them weird places

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, no idea, contemplation?

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 12:15 on Apr 27, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

from yesterday, because it got cold and rainy today
our swamp isn't turned on yet, and upstairs was way too hot but the wind outside was cold and happenin', so Sekhmet found the kitty air conditioner in the form of this apartment being a total un-weatherproofed piece of poo poo

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Made this face

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t put up with foolishness.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Did her best impression of a raccoon and knocked over a trash can, scattering garbage everything trying to get at used cat treat containers and old tuna cans.

Quadramind
Dec 8, 2011

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Yes, everyone is addicted to Balatro

kaom
Jan 20, 2007

11pm: She arrives in the bedroom and flops on the floor begging for pets, moving 6 inches away and repeating the process every time I touch her, trying to lure me downstairs for playtime (it is bedtime).

6am: She comes back and starts pouncing on my hands and feet under the covers, obviously now it’s playtime (still no).

8am: The ribbon toy comes out but both cats are too tired from their 6-8am antics to chase it.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Negotiated a temporary armistice.

Oh poo poo, imgur works on the app now. Bonus pics:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

FlamingLiberal posted:

Yes, everyone is addicted to Balatro

Not me, somehow managed to shake my addiction. (Might fall off the wagon at some point in the future)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Dignified, graceful creatures

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

If only I was a cat...

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Become a noisy pat goblin

https://i.imgur.com/crBz5Un.mp4

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
That TAIL

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Fluffiest tail in the land!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Lilac hopped on my computer and tried to chew my headphone cord (I unplugged it so she couldn't accomplish her mission).

Cocoa was a cat loaf.

Lilac was super snuggly and fluffy in bed.

Sydney laid down outside during our walk for 30 minutes straight.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Played this on my phone and my cat heard the sound and woke up like what da gently caress

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Literally nothing of note, either of them. Just an uneventful day of indoor catwork.

HellOnEarth
Nov 7, 2005

Now that's good jerky!
Chased me back into bed by pouncing at my shins and nipping at me when I got up to see what the source of the noise she was making was (it was her plastic stick).

Apparently the 45 minutes after the light goes off is Pazuzu’s private time.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he discovered that he can really get my attention by tugging on my headset cord juuuuust right and now he's a loving terrorist and I'm going to mercilessly pat him on the belly later

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

My arm hurts because of the cold weather so my cat helpfully parked his butt on my arm and he is indeed more convenient than a heat pack, I don't need to keep getting up and microwaving him

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Stood on my boobs while I was lying in bed, then curled up on them in an effort to prevent me getting up when the alarm went off. Thanks, Claz. Ever helpful.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Put on her batman impression

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I was finishing packing and getting ready to leave for my trip to Japan when Ella started meowing a lot and getting cuddly. Made me tear up a bit. :(

It’s okay, baby. Daddy’s only going to be gone for a few days. I love you.

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I was finishing packing and getting ready to leave for my trip to Japan when Ella started meowing a lot and getting cuddly. Made me tear up a bit. :(

It’s okay, baby. Daddy’s only going to be gone for a few days. I love you.

Mine while packing to go camping

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Again, today, AGAIN... my cat has run to the only tiny spot of my apartment that's carpeted and puked there. Everything else is wood or tile in here. Why is this carpet continuously the vomit target?

I adore this guy and would defend him with my life but why the carpetbarf? Why? And I know this isn't a fluke because the only other place he runs to to throw up on is my bathmat.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
The more grippy surface means he feels more secure. If someone ambushes him when he's puking he can dig his claws in and escape quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Cats love to sit in squares, probably because those register as enclosed spaces to them. Since he's vulnerable while puking, he wants to be someplace safe.