Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

One of mine is absolutely fascinated by watching Linerider videos on youtube. Probably because of all the little things moving so fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcQ1ZtWs6Ys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u sp33k l33t br0
Sep 12, 2007

Who Doesn't Like Intercourse?
Soiled Meat
I miss my cat.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I just woke up and fed my cats breakfast then witnessed one of them catch and eat a moth

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Milo and POTUS posted:

What, like 20 pounds? I still win.

Superfly would slurp the grey-matter from your meowed-apart skull as easily as she slups the chicken from this squeeze-treat:

https://twitter.com/ChickenHeart5/status/1650708432268214272?t=FzkTXBhOfOa8U4veEI_MFw&s=19

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

So far this morning she's taken a big smelly dump in her cat box and woke me up at 3 AM, pretty much par for the course

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's staring at me, handsomely

Vakal
May 11, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he's staring at me, handsomely

just sizing up which parts he'll eat first if you suddenly die

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
meowed incessantly about me being in the shower and her not being allowed to be in the shower with me
so I opened the shower door, and she was like "gently caress no, it's all wet in there" and left to go stare at birds out the window

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

careful there some cats will go in with you. It's really weird to take a shower with a cat.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My cat Oz likes to sneak into the bathtub after I take a shower and it dries off and he lays down and purrs and rubs himself all over the tub and he thinks I don't know he does it but I stand there on the other side of the shower curtain laughing at him every time

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My little girl cat decided that 6:00AM was the perfect time to just walk all over me in bed, then knead for 30 seconds, then walk all over me again, and repeat that two step process for like 20 minutes

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Toxic Mental posted:

My little girl cat decided that 6:00AM was the perfect time to just walk all over me in bed, then knead for 30 seconds, then walk all over me again, and repeat that two step process for like 20 minutes

Grab the cat and bring her under the blankets, if she doesn't like it this can be used as a deterrent for waking you, if your cat is one that likes to sleep under the blankets you may have just made a new routine. Like you know pat her don't scare the absolute poo poo out of her but make it seem like you thought you wanted in.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
that no longer works on Bonesaw really, he purrs and fights a bit then fights more then when i let him go finally he goes right back to whatever annoying rear end thing he was doing. usually sitting at maximum paws reach and punching me or prodding me with a single claw. god damned terrorist cat

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

pixaal posted:

Grab the cat and bring her under the blankets, if she doesn't like it this can be used as a deterrent for waking you, if your cat is one that likes to sleep under the blankets you may have just made a new routine. Like you know pat her don't scare the absolute poo poo out of her but make it seem like you thought you wanted in.

She loves to go under, she'll even nudge her way in if she wants, but then will crawl out like 20 seconds later

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

u sp33k l33t br0 posted:

I miss my cat.

Same

Tuxedo cats are the bomb
Also you posters showing your cats are immensely more appealing, real, and interesting
Amon Ra knows best
:)

elmer chud fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 19, 2023

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Our ~9 month old kitten started peeing on the bed this month so I was up all night washing the duvet and cover for the third time.

Our ~1.5 year old Bombay that has always been super skittish but was getting better has suddenly regressed a lot. Possibly because the 9 month old kitten that's now bigger than her has been chasing her like a lion chases a gazelle.

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb
I cooked a salmon filet last night and put the skin in my bowl of vegetable trimmings that I was going to take to the compost bin after I ate. The little bastard ate all the skin while I was eating!

He also stole a whole piece of pizza a few days ago in a brazen theft, there was loving parmesan everywhere as he ran off with it while I was chasing him

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

kntfkr posted:

remained dead :(

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

fletcher posted:

I cooked a salmon filet last night and put the skin in my bowl of vegetable trimmings that I was going to take to the compost bin after I ate. The little bastard ate all the skin while I was eating!

He also stole a whole piece of pizza a few days ago in a brazen theft, there was loving parmesan everywhere as he ran off with it while I was chasing him

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

he went down stairs just now, used the litterbox i just freshly cleaned while yowling the entire time in the basement before using the litterbox.

then he came back upstairs all super charged and is flying around the house likes hes 2 instead of 16 and attacking some scratching posts.

guess it was a good poop.

edit:
ohhhhhh he found an old Silver Vine stick... its like a vine native to asia that has a similar effect as cat nip but they can kind of claw it and gnaw on it a little.

i've had cats that liked both, cats that only liked one or the other.

This guy loves the silver vine apparently hes still running around and attacking the scratching while occasionally rubbing the stick and drinking water. stay hydrated thats important.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 20, 2023

fletcher
Jun 27, 2003

ken park is my favorite movie

Cybernetic Crumb

Wendigee posted:

he went down stairs just now, used the litterbox i just freshly cleaned while yowling the entire time in the basement before using the litterbox.

then he came back upstairs all super charged and is flying around the house likes hes 2 instead of 16 and attacking some scratching posts.

Hahaha I love this. My cat does it too. I think he just feels so good he doesn't even know what to do with himself.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

fletcher posted:

Hahaha I love this. My cat does it too. I think he just feels so good he doesn't even know what to do with himself.

i edit my post, sorry... he found a twig of silver vine under the chair i moved and thats why hes going nuts lol

A stick of silver vine:

Looks a little turd like but I'm pretty sure that's bark

Soak it in water for a minute and they like it even more

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 20, 2023

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Ran over my car

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Jupiter played steam girl in the bathroom while I was in the shower and Deuteronomy sat on the kitchen table waiting for supper. he already had supper, he's lying he got some treats cause I love him so much I didn't forget jupes, she got some too

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wendigee posted:

edit:
ohhhhhh he found an old Silver Vine stick... its like a vine native to asia that has a similar effect as cat nip but they can kind of claw it and gnaw on it a little.

i've had cats that liked both, cats that only liked one or the other.

This guy loves the silver vine apparently hes still running around and attacking the scratching while occasionally rubbing the stick and drinking water. stay hydrated thats important.

Lmfao

I too have a 16 year old cat that acts like she's 2 for all of 5 minutes.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bruh he tried to make me play with his giant claws for like 15 min. He was properly cat drugged

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Finally chilled out he's a good boy

Ultramega OK
May 14, 2003

I'm a Catholic, I can feel guilty about anything.
Mine jumped at the window when he heard a bird. Other than that? Slept. Ate food. Pooped in the litter box. A normal day!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Ultramega OK posted:

Mine jumped at the window when he heard a bird. Other than that? Slept. Ate food. Pooped in the litter box. A normal day!

Mine got scared of parrots screeching but otherwise, same.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Well, he drank about a pint of water that got blasted back into the litterbox and then he stomped around yelling at me for not petting him enough because he needs attention every 20 seconds and then he slept for the next 14 hours.

Cat life.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Made some really strange meows when I came home from work.

Did the typical "single guy living alone" thing and asked her if she was OK and she then began meowing normally, used the litter box and is now on my lap receiving attention like normal.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I caught him on the table searching for adventure when i woke up. He's a white pumpkin and gets fed in the morning so if i'm not up at 5:30 he investigates the house for dead bugs and people food.

He's dumb and an extremely ugly cat but is very sweet.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Bein a lounge leopard as usual.

Sometimes the light hits right and you can see the metallic glitter in his coat. :sparkles:

Reminding me it's his dinner time NOW (it is not his dinner time now).

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
Bedsheet washing day

Suzie, 16, grooming

... and done

zZzz

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 10:38 on May 20, 2023

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our cat is addicted to our nugget ice machine and catches the nuggets out of the air now.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That’s a big ol cat

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toxic Mental posted:

That’s a big ol cat

Paperclip, our big boy (14 lbs), and Pushpin(9 lbs), our little girl.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 11:05 on May 20, 2023

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty
She was asking for belly rubs but was so excited she kept rolling out of reach :3:

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Threw up shrimp on the floor at 5 AM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

An idiot who is recovering from having 6 teeth removed

The other lazy idiot