Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

ChubbyChecker posted:

pics of the snake?

Re first pic: Vice is chill as gently caress and does nothing to provoke the snake ever. Versa and Marie are different and find him extremely freaky, so we keep them away. We've surmised that Ulysses (the snake) likes soft textures, because when presented with a blanket, cat, or plush version of himself, he doesn't want to leave and just continue rubbing himself all over it.

Vice didn't appreciate having Uly's tongue in his ear, and would stir ever so slightly when that happened, but that was it.

Nobody Interesting fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
I made some salmon last night so my lil buddy was very happy with leftovers for breakfast this morning

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Little jerk horfed his breakfast down as quickly as he could as usual, threw up a frankly astonishing amount and then tried to eat his brothers breakfast straight after.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Mr Teatime posted:

Little jerk horfed his breakfast down as quickly as he could as usual, threw up a frankly astonishing amount and then tried to eat his brothers breakfast straight after.

Vice has done this far too many times, except Versa seems to love puke more than real food so he snaffles it up as soon as possible, while Vice simply transfers to Versa's bowl.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

I simply don’t let my cats eat puke

The more vomit they eat the less I need to clean up

Anyway, the puker is now sitting like this.

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
If we're talking spite stories -

When both the cats were younger (Kaz was still a kitten at the time) they had a really nice water fountain that they loved and used constantly. Then one day the motor stopped working, so we took out the motor but left the bowl part out so they could keep drinking the water while I attempted to fix the motor. Pequod went over to the fountain, sniffed it, then turned and made direct eye contact with my wife and pissed in the bowl. Still one of the funniest things I've ever seen her do and the wife was too stunned to say anything while I was howling with laughter (we got them a new fountain the next day)

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Butters was pretty on a rock today.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hanging chillin little bit of illin on this fine Friday evening

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nobody Interesting posted:

Re first pic: Vice is chill as gently caress and does nothing to provoke the snake ever. Versa and Marie are different and find him extremely freaky, so we keep them away. We've surmised that Ulysses (the snake) likes soft textures, because when presented with a blanket, cat, or plush version of himself, he doesn't want to leave and just continue rubbing himself all over it.

Vice didn't appreciate having Uly's tongue in his ear, and would stir ever so slightly when that happened, but that was it.

cool snakes

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Das Boo posted:

Butters was pretty on a rock today.

Pretty much indistinguishable from the majestic lion

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

ChickenHeart posted:

Pretty much indistinguishable from the majestic lion

:hmmyes:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
He brought me a sock from the clean laundry basket. He likes moving small items of clean laundry at night and leaving them around the house. Tonight is the first time I've seen him in action, though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Wendigee posted:

Hanging chillin little bit of illin on this fine Friday evening

If I am there, my face is guaranteed to be doing a belly warmth absorbtion inspection

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

beepo posted:

I made some salmon last night so my lil buddy was very happy with leftovers for breakfast this morning

Hopefully it doesn't have any seasonings or oil etc on it. I've heard boiled chicken or fish is fine for cats but human extras are a no-no.

Ella often will come to see what I'm cooking and sniff it but doesn't actively beg to eat it. I boiled some chicken and decided to have her try some, but it took me shredding it up and putting it in her food bowl to show her that yes, she can in fact eat it.

On the other hand, if I can't find my cat in the apartment, all I have to do is unscrew the cat treat paste bag which makes a loud crkcrk sound. That makes he comes running over in moments flat.

e: Unrelated, but when I've turned off the lights and am about to settle down for bed, my cat often likes to get on top of my computer desk and start batting things around to get my attention. If I try to go after her directly, she just jumps off behind the desk where I can't reach her. I've found a consistent solution to this by instead going to the front door and making noise to attract her attention, maybe getting her to think she can go out to the hallway (she loves venturing into the apartment hallway). Once she's gotten far enough away from my bedroom, I'll go back and close the door behind me.

Checkmate, cat. :smug: Outwitted and outplayed every time.

Teriyaki Koinku fucked around with this message at 12:21 on Apr 13, 2024

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever this is

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

today Cuddles pooped on the floor

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
better than the ceiling

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe
We opened the windows since it's warm today, and Holly is chattering at the birds outside.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Hopefully it doesn't have any seasonings or oil etc on it. I've heard boiled chicken or fish is fine for cats but human extras are a no-no.

While my cat would love some olive oil from the a tin of tuna, I am the responsible one and make sure his food is appropriate for a furry lil guy

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

today Cuddles pooped on the floor

Hell yeah!! Me and your kitty are poo poo bros!!
Except I'm doing mine in a toilet.

E: and on an internet message board.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Daisy was absolutely, totally hidden last night:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

If I am there, my face is guaranteed to be doing a belly warmth absorbtion inspection

He would like that he's a big sweety

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Fight

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Sekhmet rn

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Apr 14, 2024

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Him long :haibrow:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Sekhmet is a lady and yeah lol she's tiny but she's real long and makes it known

Edit:
:siren:BREAKING UPDATE:siren:

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Apr 14, 2024

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Woops, always thought she was a tomcat.

HER LONG

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

Versa took a break from being a complete goofball to set up for this majestic shot

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got back.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

madmatt112 posted:

Woops, always thought she was a tomcat.

Sekhmet is a feminine name :colbert:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Nice teets sekhmet, you scarlet woman

drk
Jan 16, 2005
getting paws only in the sun is a pro move

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

MrQwerty posted:

Sekhmet is a lady and yeah lol she's tiny but she's real long and makes it known

Edit:
:siren:BREAKING UPDATE:siren:

I see your blep and raise.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

MrQwerty posted:

Sekhmet is a feminine name :colbert:

I don’t know anything about ancient Egyptian stripper names, and I’m not about to learn now

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Boooooonesaw is bendyyyy

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Dude almost got destroyed by the toddler running full out to grab his paws and "pet" him.

Calmly got his paws back and jumped out of reach. 5/5 glad he didn't kill my three year old, would keep around again

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Tigger bolted outside into the warm sunshine, leapt into the fallow garden bed, rolled around like a crackhead with eczema, ate some grass, yorked it right back up, and then yelled to go back inside. A good day’s work.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Bottom of the bed's full.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Decided to lie down on my arm, then got mad it was there and bit it a few times and sliced up my hand kicking me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This.

I am switching from a warm duvet to the cool summer one, and the plastic container was immediately taken over by Mei.