Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Decided that sitting in a closet for several hours was a good and entertaining use of her time.

Also, taking pictures of cats mid-yawn will never not produce hilarious results. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

It's Aggie's birthday today, she is a whole 1 year old.

First day she came home:

Today:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Decided that sitting in a closet for several hours was a good and entertaining use of her time.

Also, taking pictures of cats mid-yawn will never not produce hilarious results. :colbert:

Don't forget to say BIG yawn!

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Pinot is currently headbutting and rolling all over my fresh-from-a-10k running shoes, the little weirdo.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
played peekaboo w/ his younger bros

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

You people with cats AND plants making me jealous. Vice chews any and all plantlife he sees :(

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

My cat chews on my fake plants

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Versa normally goes nuts for the other cats' puke but good lord this particular pile was so ungodly and voluminous even he turned his nose up at it.

Jesus christ and it was on the carpet too.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Bottom of the bed's full.

OMG so cute. My black cats brother was blonde, he has passed, but I would say black and white cats together makes it really hard to wear clothes without hair showing up somewhere sometime!

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Megabound posted:

It's Aggie's birthday today, she is a whole 1 year old.

:swoon:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

What a cute little yearling!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Here's my big boy taking up a whole position on my loveseat. The brown part is where the sun hit him through the window :3:

He's so sweet. I wish he didn't shed fine black fur 24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Wendigee posted:

Here's my big boy taking up a whole position on my loveseat. The brown part is where the sun hit him through the window :3:

He's so sweet. I wish he didn't shed fine black fur 24 hours a day 7 days a week!

Aww he's an orangey in disguise!

Lilac doesn't usually look this concerned. She very rarely has distressing thoughts (or any thoughts at all really).

Anderson Koopa fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Apr 16, 2024

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Nobody Interesting posted:

yes, but have you considered a different day he was very cute when trying to be fed take a rest

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I’m home with a heavy cold, and trundles has licked me half to death, while claz has ensured that I don’t get killed my my own feet (by kindly attacking them for me).

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Nobody Interesting posted:

of course it was on the carpet that's where it goes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Met this gentleman in the alley yesterday. He's a neighborhood cat. Flopped around in the dirt in the alley, let me give a scritch then ran off for other important cat business. I love him

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

This new TP is softer, but also somehow scratchy.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

ReelBigLizard posted:

This new TP is softer, but also somehow scratchy.

the scrungliest creature

drk
Jan 16, 2005
the best time of year is when there is some morning sun for the sunbox

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He decided he likes the spring bedsheets and was also annoyed I was trying to take his picture during his nap.

He hated the winter flannel sheets, maybe they're too heavy, maybe he just doesn't like the material, who knows.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

in ghostlier demarcations, keener sounds

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Truth.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Growled at someone walking past my front door. She does this all the time when she's at my mother's flat but this is the first time I've heard her do it here.
It's like a dog growl, not a sound you expect a cat to make.

I feel safe from intruders now.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Woke me up early by howling at my bedroom door and not stopping

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Him cuddle.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Just chilling.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Do cats have lips or just mouth edges? Whatever the case may be, they're cute.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

before she started screaming out of boredom

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
I love her coat

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tarkus posted:

Do cats have lips or just mouth edges? Whatever the case may be, they're cute.

Uhh.. never really thought about it. They don't really have lips like a human I guess in that they bulge out, but they definitely have a skin/mucus membrane inside of the mouth that just wraps around the edge and is air tight like humans.

Uhh.. here..

see the lighter grey part? That's his "lips" I guess
P.S. he did not appreciate me pulling up his cheek to show you so I hope you appreciate it lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
just found this thread and so many adorable kitties :)

i have 3 cats that are a handful 24/7 and will try to get their shenanigans on camera for you all

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Just chilling.

this is my posting face

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

I'm borrowing a coworker's piano since I feel motivated to finally learn how to play. Ella is super interested in what this strange thing is that makes a bunch of weird noise and why I'm so interested in it.

So, she's either a great audience member or jealous of the white thing that she thinks is replacing her (she kept wanting to jump onto it). Maybe both.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Drama

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
That is a crazy well-balanced picture.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

He's spent the past few days sunning himself in front of the window and retreating to cool off for a few minutes before going back.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is staring at the nugget ice maker, I think we have the only cat on earth that expects nugget ice on demand.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Loomed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Finally fell in love with his cat grass.