Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Finally fell in love with his cat grass.

lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naramyth
Jan 22, 2009

Australia cares about cunts. Including this one.

super sweet best pal posted:

He's spent the past few days sunning himself in front of the window and retreating to cool off for a few minutes before going back.

This brought back a memory from my old cat: when it was spring/fall and I’d have the windows open he’d go sit in the window for a while then come and sit in my lap and be real cuddly. After a little while he’d jump off and go back to the window. It took me a while to realize he was using me to warm up.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I've recently borrowed a digital piano from a coworker of mine to try my hand at learning it.

I don't know what it is, whether Ella has never heard a piano before or that I'm focusing on it so intently, but it has caused her to run around like a madwoman with zoomies several times now, jumping over the couch and running back and forth. No idea why this would give her such intense zoomies, but here we are.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Forced to listen to The Tortured Poets Department multiple times:

Rewarded with a new toy:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Rolled off the bed while attacking the string I was dangling in front of him.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
Stepped on my God damned balls

Watch where you're going, idiot

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010
Fell asleep on my foot

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
He scratched the paint on a project I've been working on for 2 weeks. Lol. Shop cat strikes again!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

SavageMessiah posted:

Stepped on my God damned balls

Watch where you're going, idiot

about 40 minutes ago Sekhmet got cozy on my lap for a while, decided she was done, then laid her front paws on my balls, ejected her claws through basketball shorts and boxer briefs, and jumped off with as much front force as she could

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Glared at me for hogging her bed.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i'm back home after being out of town and he's this

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Trundles had a nice brush, she licked my arm intensely while I brushed out a little mat starting up near her tail. Clarence “helped” by slapping the brush and attempting to eat the hair.
We got Trundles all ensmoothened, then Claz did a big poo in the litterbox, half-arsedly covered it, and launched himself out of the box and down the hallway at full speed. He then spent 20 minutes thundering up and down the house with his jingly mouse like a pinball.
It’s properly autumn tonight, cold rainy and dark, so he didn’t have yard time. It’s REAL DIPSHIT HOURS inside tonight.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Holly sat there with this dumbass face for like 5 minutes

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

about 40 minutes ago Sekhmet got cozy on my lap for a while, decided she was done, then laid her front paws on my balls, ejected her claws through basketball shorts and boxer briefs, and jumped off with as much front force as she could

Kitty is just making sure you don't have to share your affection with anyone else.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Caesar Saladin posted:

Hell yeah

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Caesar Saladin posted:

Gene Simmons cat

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
clementine has started rubbing her face on my food when im eating with my hands. i think she wants pets, but maybe she just really likes the texture of mozzarella sticks and breakfast sandwiches.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
They're vascillating between indifference, fear, and curiosity to the new cat under our couch. Neighbours roommate abandoned her cats last year, and while the neighbour has done his absolute level best to keep the two cats fed and cared for, one did not react to the abandonment well. So After a year of avoiding all humans , it decided I was good enough to approach. Good thing too, he's car stupid and incapable of hunting for himself (he prefers to hang out with the mice, not eat them).

Worst case scenario, we find a good home for the big guy, best case scenario, we buy another litter box.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

in ghostlier demarcations, keener sounds

Had their standard mid-morning tussle.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Superfly crawled up into the basement ceiling and lurked around like a little gremlin

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Three Olives posted:

Forced to listen to The Tortured Poets Department multiple times:

The worst kind of torture

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Ella was very patient watching me while I was cooking and eating dinner, but as soon as I walked up next to her she just gave me a loud and authoritative meow to let her outside for a walkabout.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Watched me through the storm door as I mowed the lawn. I got pretty close to the door and they werent bothered at all.

Both my cats fear the vacuum and my power mop and they even fear the regular broom.

Now I'm wondering if that's all been an act, if the noisy lawnmower doesn't scare them away but those other things... are they faking fear because they think I'll ask them to help with the chores?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Today, my ancient cat wandered outside when I answered the door for a salesperson and I turned into the wimpiest old softie going all "OH YOU LIL MISTER BOOGER BUNS" when she saw him and I think I scared the person away. That's ok because he actually is a lil mister booger buns, dammit.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Cold weather is back, so Pushka helped me work all day yesterday.

She also helped me relax on my lunch break.

At one point she was sleeping so deeply that she gently slid off my lap.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Woke up today looking like a stunner. I love seeing cats with a paw stuck out in a dramatic fashion like beauty queens.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Napped with me

Napped with my toddler

Napped with my wife

Napped with all three of us

Napped by himself

Napped with the dog

Ate a random roach

Napped again

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Slaan posted:

Napped with me

Napped with my toddler

Napped with my wife

Napped with all three of us

Napped by himself

Napped with the dog

Ate a random roach

Napped again

Busy day.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Right now he is the backyard getting warm under the midday autumn sun.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Probably needs a nap

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Had parasocial relationships with youtube celebrities

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

super sweet best pal posted:

Had parasocial relationships with youtube celebrities

My cats used to do this! :3:

Back when they were kittens and they were small enough to fit on my lap while I was using my iPad, they used to watch me scroll and make posts on the forums and try to hit the screen with their paws. Sometimes when I was typing posts they tapped the keys on the keyboard. I almost let them make a forums post once or twice. :3:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I. M. Gei posted:

Back when they were kittens and they were small enough to fit on my lap while I was using my iPad, they used to watch me scroll and make posts on the forums and try to hit the screen with their paws. Sometimes when I was typing posts they tapped the keys on the keyboard. I almost let them make a forums post once or twice. :3:
Pet posting threads used to be instant goldmine material.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

I bought a cheap Android tablet and just have it cycle through those video for their exclusive use. They get bored after awhile and I turn it off but i load some new videos on a few weeks later and they are rapt again.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
I gave Clem and Cuddles churu treats for the first time today. Cuddles figured it out pretty quick, but Clem was very suspicious for much longer. They both ended up loving it though :3:

similarly, Cuddles is all about bird videos, but Clem understands they aren't real and does not care at all

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Lola lay there with her arms down on her back like some type of dumbass

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'd totally motorboat that kitty belly.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Caesar Saladin posted:

A+ fluff right here

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

wesleywillis posted:

I'd totally motorboat that kitty belly.

Same, and I'm allergic.
Worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Caesar Saladin posted:

Just wants to sleep like people