Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Bollock Monkey posted:

She was asking for belly rubs but was so excited she kept rolling out of reach :3:

Pics or it didn't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

Jumped up on my shoulder as I am sitting at my desk and stuck his goddam whiskers in my ear. He's probably regretting it, tho.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Woke me up with barfing

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
I haven’t read all of the thread but I think you should know that my cat farted enough to wake herself up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DrPossum posted:

Woke me up with barfing

This but it wasn’t my cat it was one of the dogs

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sniffed the wasabi that came with my sushi and sneezed 8 times

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Three Olives posted:

Our cat is addicted to our nugget ice machine and catches the nuggets out of the air now.

I think it's a refrigerator

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Rufio went looking for a job

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

Hanging out looking awesome (hasn't pissed on any furniture for a week or two now)

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
Svetlana has developed a habit of late of sticking her muzzle in my ear while I'm sleeping and loudly sniffing.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

My Tess has just been lazing around today, but yesterday she suddenly woke up from a nap and started crying pathetically. I think she was having a bad dream

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Cats' been climbing up the walls!

and growing black beard algae
Charlie's been sleeping it off all day, but making sure to be right near me. What a champ

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
My big boy spent half an hour while i was making dinner rubbing on my leg in the kitchen or trying to climb up it to get at my chicken

Meanwhile the lil girl is asleep on the cat tree

Hawkperson
Jun 20, 2003

Declared war on the robot vacuum

KariOhki
Apr 22, 2008
Trashcat got scared of a dangling poop and ran out of the litterbox, scooted on the carpet to get rid of it, and then ran downstairs. At least it was a clean break and no long streak to clean up.

Lina is a perfect girl who did her tricks for treats and also had some chicken from my dinner.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

jack is currently being a desk buddy

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

The lads purred and meowed for treats
https://voca.ro/16RVulhQj7oL

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Today he's playing a game where every 5 minutes he runs into my room and goes into the corner behind the door and fires his weaponized "mrow-MROW!" cry that scrambles my brain like a spatula on eggs then he runs away

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Being Large Cat.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 07:10 on May 21, 2023

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Sleeping.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

This.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Cat update:

Back to sleep.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
- woke up to him sleeping at the end of the bed, like usual
- got up and groomed himself in front of my wardrobe's full length mirror while I got dressed, like usual
- went outside for his usual morning poo poo while I did some washing up and made breakfast
- came back in and mewed for his breakfast, which I gave him
- ate his breakfast
- hosed off back outside without so much as a word of thanks, like usual

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

They are wondering wtf I am doing and why I stopped halfway through drying their food bowls for breakfast to pull out my phone.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Walked all over me while I was sleeping for 20 minutes, purring and kneading and crying for rubs (she got them), then laid down in the crook of my arm and kneaded for 10 minutes while scratching my skin like god dayum

Now she's looking out the window at some geese and goslings that and sitting in our front yard

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Toxic Mental posted:

Walked all over me while I was sleeping for 20 minutes, purring and kneading and crying for rubs (she got them), then laid down in the crook of my arm and kneaded for 10 minutes while scratching my skin like god dayum

Now she's looking out the window at some geese and goslings that and sitting in our front yard

Important work. Looks like you have an excellent lookout partner.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

haljordan posted:

Rufio went looking for a job

well?

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

After I gave Wumbus her breakfast she was howling in the upstairs hallway for some reason. Now she's napping next to me on the couch.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

rear end-penny posted:

After I gave Wumbus her breakfast she was howling in the upstairs hallway for some reason. Now she's napping next to me on the couch.

it was ghosts

copy
Jul 26, 2007

excellent cats, everybody

today had my guys team up to wake me . Mona was on my chest petting my beard while Darius howled so i would feed them breakfast early. then i went back to bed only to have Darius yell again because he wanted me to come pet him while he ate. good sunday so far

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
This scrungly lad wanted a cuddle
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rv0i5406bf1a2hxyk_720.mp4
Rollo

e: Excuse the breathing and machinist youtube background sound lol

ReelBigLizard fucked around with this message at 17:27 on May 21, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spent all of yesterday as close to me as he could be at every second and then i cruelly locked him out of the bedroom so i could sleep

Bollock Monkey
Jan 21, 2007

The Almighty

Toxic Mental posted:

Pics or it didn't happen

I don't have pics from then, but here are two videos to show how much she loves a belly rub/getting motorboated:

ReelBigLizard posted:

This scrungly lad wanted a cuddle
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rv0i5406bf1a2hxyk_720.mp4
Rollo

e: Excuse the breathing and machinist youtube background sound lol

Scrungles for the scrungly babey!

Bollock Monkey fucked around with this message at 18:13 on May 21, 2023

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

:3:

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Bollock Monkey posted:

I don't have pics from then, but here are two videos to show how much she loves a belly rub/getting motorboated:

Scrungles for the scrungly babey!
Yes! Soft belly fur on the face sans claws is a special treat.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

My buddy Oz is a very special cat for all kinds of reasons. One is that he has Central Heterochromia, both of his eyes are a gradient from blue (center) to brown (edges) and it's hella cool
It's incredibly hard to get a good picture of because you need to look him dead in the eyes with good natural light but here are some from right now while he was laying on my belly for his post-lunch cuddle sesh

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 18:49 on May 21, 2023

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
So beautiful

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Penelope

Penny

Peen-a-lope

Penvelope

Penny-bun

Penny-bum

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

ever since the sun started shining in through the window, my cat has been on the window sill - stretched out as far as he can, soaking up the sun

i'm hella envious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
We said good morning to each other while I fed her breakfast, then when I got back from the garden center she helped me empty a bunch of bags of mulch and then sat with me while I enjoyed a beer