Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

My cat's favourite ways to tell me to get up and feed her at 5am:
Stand on my chest and launch herself onto the windowsill
Play in the windowblinds
Perch on the headboard and purr a few inches from my head
Extend paw and gently pat my head
Pat my head again with a claw just slightly extended to remind me violence is an option

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

The weather's gotten cold so she's taken to sitting/sleeping on my laptop while I work.

Here she is saying "turn the heating on you cheap bastard" while standing on her tail like a pallas cat

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

I'm dog-sitting for my mother and Heather's being a huge dick to the dog.

Dog just wants to be friends and doesn't understand why she gets growled and batted at.

Given enough time I'm sure she'd come around.
The dog loves cats. My mother's cat is very anti-social and we never thought he'd make friends with the dog but he did.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

yowled at me while I was trying to work. I knew she had food in her bowl so I tried to ignore her but she's really loud and annoying!
So I stood up and headed to the kitchen, but she sprinted to the living room instead because what she really wanted was to sit on a patch of sun on the the couch while I patted her.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

ChubbyChecker posted:

and then you did that?

I did.
It was more important than my work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Growled at someone walking past my front door. She does this all the time when she's at my mother's flat but this is the first time I've heard her do it here.
It's like a dog growl, not a sound you expect a cat to make.

I feel safe from intruders now.