Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

in ghostlier demarcations, keener sounds
Vimes had a lazy Saturday - watched a little tv and then enjoyed some pets:

Carrot got soused on catnip (making sure to liberally scatter it on the rug) and passed out:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Got flowers which B promptly sat on, demanding his blood tithe before he'd let me put them in water. Carrot looked on, learning all the wrong lessons.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Attacked the most timid of the other cats because he's a colossal bully.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Discovered Mirror Vimes

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Also, taking pictures of cats mid-yawn will never not produce hilarious results. :colbert:

Truth.

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

Had their standard mid-morning tussle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rain Brain
Dec 15, 2006

On sunny mornings I play with Vimes from my desk by using my iPhone to reflect light from the East facing window onto the floor for him to chase around.