Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
Well, he drank about a pint of water that got blasted back into the litterbox and then he stomped around yelling at me for not petting him enough because he needs attention every 20 seconds and then he slept for the next 14 hours.

Cat life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

So far today, my cat has hogged the bed, then got up and yelled at me when I got out of bed, and then went back to my bed.

Somewhere in the middle of that, I scratched his chin and told him I love him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Let's see. Today's cat stuff: Talking to him like he's my silly booger pants wiggle buns handsome guy and hoping no one else just heard me say that to him.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Today? I heard what I thought were the sounds of death out of my near 16 year old cat but it turned out he just had a poofy tail out of anger and was nose-to-nose at my front door with another cat with its face pressed up against the glass looking in. My cat is old but his "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" sprung into action. Now, he keeps running back up to the door and looking out. Grandpa cat is looking for a brawl.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Today, my ancient cat wandered outside when I answered the door for a salesperson and I turned into the wimpiest old softie going all "OH YOU LIL MISTER BOOGER BUNS" when she saw him and I think I scared the person away. That's ok because he actually is a lil mister booger buns, dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Again, today, AGAIN... my cat has run to the only tiny spot of my apartment that's carpeted and puked there. Everything else is wood or tile in here. Why is this carpet continuously the vomit target?

I adore this guy and would defend him with my life but why the carpetbarf? Why? And I know this isn't a fluke because the only other place he runs to to throw up on is my bathmat.