Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat started a new tech company and cooked a delicious breakfast, all before 6AM. What does your cat do? hmmm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat just spent like 20 minutes cleaning his toes with great gusto and a bit of grunting. Time well spent I'd say.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My one cat woke me up at about 4 this morning, screaming. I thought something was wrong so I followed him to the spare room where he proceeded to go crazy on the scratch pad. He then jumped up on the bed and flipped around waiting for pettings.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

blight rhino posted:

yeah, wtf, I've never had a cat, but have been around plenty and i've never seen this. it doesn't even look comfortable.

Cats are unique in that they are comfortable in any position.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

MrQwerty posted:

Started down the path of learning to wear a harness

My little black cat gets excited at the sound of his harness. He'll stand still waiting for me to put it on and he sometimes has trouble waiting for me to do up the last clip. He's like a dog that way.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat did what he does almost all day every day, whine and cry until I come to the stairwell where he'll receive pettings and he'll try to slowly lure me to the bedroom upstairs where he can flip around on his back and chase after imaginary things in the blankets.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

It's your cat by law now.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cats cleaned the house and got the mail. No, I will not provide any kind of photographic proof.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

How was Kitty?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

You can never have too many cats, I don't care what the city says!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat can tell the difference between the opening of a tuna can and any other can. Kind of weird, must make a different sound.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Tenebrais posted:

Are you sure it's not the smell?

No, because he hears it from upstairs and runs down the second the opener pierces the can. A can of soup or tomatoes does not summon him.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Hell hath no fury like a feline scorned.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I wish I could sleep that well.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

super sweet best pal posted:

He posted: /;'*/'""""FRThb8u978(

Reported for slurs

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Some pretty dangerous looking attack cats itt. Stay safe fellow goons.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Some cats are unaffected by the cat hooch. My cat smippy is lying in his tart bed on my desk after rolling around in the nip for a bit right now while Mr.P likes the smell but it does nothing for him.

We used to have a neighbor that grew catnip and she would give us fresh stuff. They both went wild for that poo poo.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Three Olives posted:

Plotted your death...

So, are these cats to scale? The one on the left looks a tad on the small side but a normal cat. Is the one on the right some sort of maine coon?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Three Olives posted:

Oddly enough they are littermates, we suspect they are part Maine coon because the large one is over 14 pounds and has long tufts of fur between his toes.

But yes, small girl kitty is on the petite cat side and large cat often referred to as “dog” is on the large side. Also, large cat being of the size to full on murder an adult human is the most gentle trusting cat in the world.

Ah, ok, makes sense. They're a couple of cute cats.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

zakharov posted:

Threw up directly into his food dish

So he's a critic then?

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Or just get a bigger box. I use those large Rubbermaid clear containers that are like 8 in deep and like 6 sq ft.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Do cats have lips or just mouth edges? Whatever the case may be, they're cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Decided to stick his head into my recently finished bag of pork rinds. Finds he is unable to get to the bottom of the bag. Tilts his head back to try and get out of the bag making the crumbs flow towards his face. Spent a minute licking the crumbs near his mouth. Had me pull the bag off his head.

Tarkus fucked around with this message at 14:38 on May 17, 2024