Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

beg for food, sleep, watch birbs from window, sleep slightly closer to me, beg for food, sleep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

noise distraction mouse

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

watched some more birbs

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

that's a fine kitty

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

got a cozy new box

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

woke up and chose violence for the first time in quite a while, with the 'ol rollover to claw and kick fakeout move

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

it is overcast this morning, so she led me to where her favorite sunshaft should be on the floor and looked up at me. it was pretty flattering

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

The Bible posted:

So? Did you fix it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

thirsted for bunny blood

there was a storm last night that blew that piece of trash into my yard, please don't tell the newspaper I have trash in my yard