Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

-Barfed on the carpet before we woke up
-Followed my wife around while she got ready for work, got brushies
-Looked out the open bedroom window while I cleaned the carpet
-Napped in the cat tree
-Came into the office and yelled at me to follow her to the food bowl - it already had food, she just wanted pets while she eats
-Napped on my spot on the couch
-Came in and yelled at me to follow her again
-Napped in the cat tree again, purred when I stuck my face in her side
-Currently napping on my side of the bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runchild
May 26, 2010

Benny Harvey posted:

Are her eyebrows crazy long?

They’re pretty big. They’re also thick white whiskers against her black fur so they really stand out.

Update on her day:
-greeted me at the door when I got back from a bike ride
-kept a close eye on the neighbor dog from atop the cat tree
-hissed at my sister and her friend (not a fan of loud visitors) but got over it and accepted head scratches before they left
-watched us eat dinner from the back of the nice chair
-currently chilling on the seat of the nice chair

runchild
May 26, 2010

One of the kittens* stepped on the stove after I used it to make lunch. He seemed fine after a couple minutes, no visible blisters or anything, so no worries there. Hopefully he learns his lesson and stops jumping on the dang counter!

*They’re 8 months old now so they’re looking more like cats than kittens these days. Hell, they’re both larger than the 8 year old cat already.

runchild
May 26, 2010

The same cat that stepped on the stove earlier this week got his head stuck in this toy last night. He was running around the house in a panic at 2:30 in the morning.

runchild
May 26, 2010

Easy, you just stick your head in the hole at the top and then realize you’ve grown 4 months since you last did it. Then you run around bonking into anything and everything.