Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
Clementine has a sixth sense for when I have to pee. That is always, without fail, the time she decides to curl up on my lap and go to sleep. :negative: save me

i love skrungus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Megabound posted:

The little one ate too fast then vomited down the wall and all over the cat tree then the other two came and helped her eat it again.

cats are such elegant and majestic creatures

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

today Cuddles pooped on the floor

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
clementine has started rubbing her face on my food when im eating with my hands. i think she wants pets, but maybe she just really likes the texture of mozzarella sticks and breakfast sandwiches.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
I gave Clem and Cuddles churu treats for the first time today. Cuddles figured it out pretty quick, but Clem was very suspicious for much longer. They both ended up loving it though :3:

similarly, Cuddles is all about bird videos, but Clem understands they aren't real and does not care at all