Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Bein a lounge leopard as usual.

Sometimes the light hits right and you can see the metallic glitter in his coat. :sparkles:

Reminding me it's his dinner time NOW (it is not his dinner time now).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Shrimpin'

Shrimpin' ain't easy.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

verbal enema posted:

i love this cat

His name is Mango. Cuz when I got him:

He also has a white spotted belly.

Which I rub for luck and tuna kitty farts

Better belly pic

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

neat dinosaurs and cool cat.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

cats are great sick buddies. dogs aint bad neither but cats are reliably small

This is Beau. He is my parents rescue shelter cat. He's 20ish lb and his head is about as big as my two closed fists put together.

He's a chonk.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Found a couple of old pics of Mango

:haw:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Rub that drat belly.

You can play Diablo 4 any time.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Well yeah that's because the cat kindly reminded you half an hour before for 14 years

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Tried to convince me not to play golf.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

You try to chip miette? Monster! Bunker for mother for 100 years!

its actually kind of alarming. I have to make sure I know where he is so the stupid fucker doesn't try and catch a steel club head to the face trying to attack it.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Caesar Saladin posted:

Won't let me brush her and keeps attacking me, her chest all matted

Matted fur can actually hurt them. If you can't brush them out, get to a groomer or vet to shave them out. :saddowns:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Caesar Saladin posted:

I can usually get it but was just being a real motherfucker about it. I just slide a comb under it and chop it off. She never used to get them but she's just getting old I guess.

Yeah happens when cats get a bit older and a little less flexible. Harder to groom themselves.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Toxic Mental posted:

Would not stop screaming every 10 seconds for an hour before his breakfast, jesus loving christ

Roundup Ready posted:

Same, but I'm pretty sure she just screams for fun at this point. Fed her twice already, still hollering at me. A siamese would be all "dude, you are loud" to my cat

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Butter aint great for cats either as they're lactose intolerant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

every time my cat has her tongue sticking out i scream put that tongue back in your mouth at her. So far it has yet to work, but one day

Do not interfere. She is a cat and she must blep.

super sweet best pal posted:

Got startled by the fireworks.

Mango dgaf about fireworks, thunder or lightning but hides every week when the garbage truck rolls by.

:shrug: