Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Deuteronomy and Jupiter just got over their 9 o'clock crazies and are settling down for bed before I go to work tonight. I dont know what they do when I'm gone but they always say hi when I get home and then demand breakfast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Jupiter played steam girl in the bathroom while I was in the shower and Deuteronomy sat on the kitchen table waiting for supper. he already had supper, he's lying he got some treats cause I love him so much I didn't forget jupes, she got some too

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

joops played cupboard spelunker while doots played hallway gatekeeper (he doesn't let the dog through) then they both got high on the 'nip.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

jupiter and deuteronomy are marching around the house screaming for breakfast. listen, just because the sun is up doesn't mean it's breakfast time. you still got about an hour.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

lol my kitty hates too much litter. if there is too much she tosses it out to the floor until she's satisfied.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

pooped and then sat on me so his bhole was right on my pants and now my pants have a poop stain on them

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

walked up to her cat brother and slapped him. cat brother then got up and slapped the dog. dog looked at me with such profound sadness.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

got all up in his sister's business while she was using the litter box. got mad when I shooed him away.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

showed me his butt hole.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

tiny 7 pound baby jupiter ate her breakfast, her cat brothers breakfast and the dogs breakfast.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Aliensandwich posted:

She's been hiding on top of the kitchen cabinets. I have to be careful when running the water at the sink since it triggers her epilepsy. I guess the dishes aren't gettin' done tonight :/

Nice to meet y'all btw!

awww poor kitty cat :(

welcome to somethingawful

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Das Boo posted:

I'm not even playing it. Just running the game because he enjoys it so much.

jupiter loves ESO too

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Das Boo posted:

Is it specifically ESO for Jupiter, too? Roman watches other stuff on TV but ESO is the only one he smooshes in front of the screen for.

i never thought about it but yeah, it really is only ESO that she smooshes into

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

jupes caught a mouse, ate the head and left me the body. thanks jupiter

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i call my cat jean valjean cause shes always stealing bread

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Slaan posted:

Kitty came back :buddy:

oh thank goodness

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

AARD VARKMAN posted:

bonesaw is glad to be home which means he woke me up multiple times trying to lay down on my face

finally woke up and now he's purring like crazy and trying to groom me

deuteronomy is happy that im home so he slept on me all night

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Powerful Katrinka posted:

He fitted, so he sitted

she barely fit, she still sit

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

woke me up at 7:30 after i asked her not to wake me up at 8

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

pencilhands posted:

cats are awesome

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i love that cats have reverse eyebrows

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Shithouse Dave posted:

I don’t know what Clarence and Bella are doing because I’m out of town for six nights. This is the first night and I already miss them, and this is the first time I’ve been gone more than a night in Clarence’s whole little life.
My housemate will feed and water and look after them, they’re fine… but what if they worry about me?

when you get back your cats will be all "oh you were gone? we didn't even notice." but secretly theyll be happy youre back and theyll follow you around everywhere for a day or two. thats what my cats do.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

jupiter dove off the couch onto her brother like she was jumping from the top rope. she then did a flip and ran away. deuteronomy just looked confused.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

joops brought me her favorite toy (a catnip mouse on a string) and asked me to play. we played for a bit then she got snacks and some nip. doots got some play time too and treats and nip.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

pencilhands posted:

my cat decided she likes sleeping on my gamer chair instead of the bed recently, i respect her rotation but i miss cuddling with her at night

she'll be back.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

oh cool biomutant

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Deuteronomy got mad at me because I wouldn't let him outside because he was getting in fights with the neighborhood strays. He pooped in his litter box and didn't bury it. Thanks Doots.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Carwash oval office posted:

My cat came running and shrieking when I got in the house. Turns out the first house fly of the spring had gotten into the house.

I had to hold lift her to the top of the living room windows so she could slap the poo poo out of it.

I call that the fly game. Jupiter loves it

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Carwash oval office posted:

My cat came running and shrieking when I got in the house. Turns out the first house fly of the spring had gotten into the house.

I had to hold lift her to the top of the living room windows so she could slap the poo poo out of it.

wow gently caress you double post

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

yeah, Deuteronomy is a spite shitter.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

the five cat emotions are spite, anger, disdain, affection and curiosity

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

super sweet best pal posted:

You forgot hunger.

hunger is the all reigning force that commands each emotion

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

it's baby bunny season so jupiter has brought one home every morning for the past week. i took the first one from her and buried it but now she takes off everytime she sees me coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Megabound posted:

Took a poo poo and didn't bury it

https://i.imgur.com/ACwCX7A.mp4

lol @ wafting the smell around