Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Cats fuckin rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Goons, I love all your kitties.

Especially the ones that are the cute little terrorists.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Your cat had a giant pussy dong.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

All these stories make me love kitties even more, while also being glad I don't own one.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Caesar Saladin posted:

Every fuckin cat in this thread is a high quality motherfucker.

FTFY

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dabir posted:

We've got my sister's new kitten staying with us for a week over Christmas and he is THE SWEETEST. The most loving little thing I've ever seen. He loves people so much that he regularly only gets a bite or two into his breakfast before he has to come back for more cuddles. He has the cutest little chirrups and squeaks to say hello to you when you walk in the room. He gazes into my eyes when he's lying down next to me. He's fallen asleep in my arms multiple times. And when he wakes up, my god, his ENERGY. I've never dealt with a kitten before but I've heard how energetic they can be and it was not oversold, he's pinging off the walls here. Playtime is a long time, and I end up far more tired from standing there waving a stick with a fluffy thing on the end around than he does from zooming back and forth across the room.

Anyway I just came in to hang out with him and I found that he'd dropped his toy rat in his water bowl. Silly boy.

E: he's currently staring at the ghosts and chirping in frustration that they're non corporeal

post the cat

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Dogs are dumb, cats are dope because they don't give a gently caress and are sick of your poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Brought a (cooked) chicken drumstick in through the bathroom window and ate it in front of me.

Fuckin power move right there.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Jenova posted:

This absolute goblin managed to out-do himself this week (OK, not technically today, but Tuesday).

As I was rummaging in the freezer looking for something unhealthy, he waited until I had opened the lowest freezer drawer and had fished out the ice-cream, and as I stood up to put the tub on the worktop, he jumped into the drawer. As he is a "big lad", his weight made the drawer fall out, which startled him, making him wail and scramble away with all claws out - right onto my foot.

As I stood there, whimpering and waiting for the pain to subside, he watched unsympathetically from the kitchen doorway. When I figured that I could use my foot again, I went to put the drawer back in the freezer, didn't realise that I was bleeding everywhere, and slipped over in a small pool of my own blood. As I laid there wondering what the gently caress was going on in my life, he walked over, licked a bit of the blood off the floor, and then sodded off again.

One plaster and a bit of floor mopping later, he joined me on the sofa to demand a taste of the ice-cream. He displayed no remorse for his crimes. Yes, he did get a taste of ice-cream. I am a complete pushover.

As I write this, with him draped over my lap, he has just shouted himself awake and now needs reassurance cuddles. Cats!! :mad:

EDIT: I fail at adding pictures from Imgur. Should work now...

That cat has tasted your blood.

Your time is limited.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I love kitty threads, but this is probably the best one because its lots of stories about the hilarious poo poo that cats do.

Also kitty pics :3:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Cat walks in the house through the window with a chicken leg that the owner has no idea where it came from.
Eats leg in front of owner and owner does nothing.

Other cat goes and takes a piss and poo poo in another cat's territory.

Multiple other cats do hilarious poo poo and owners don't do poo poo because they know cats are superior.

gently caress your dog. Cats fuckin rule.

How has this thread not gotten voted gold yet?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

All y'all motherfuckers have top notch kitties.

Please tell them all that some random internet person say "meow meow meow".

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

ChickenHeart posted:

Protested against watching Deep Space 9 by laying directly on the mousepad and attempting to claw Dr. Bashir through the monitor

If Vulcans were cats, your cat would be a Vulcan cat.

Or a Vulcan or something like that.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

HellOnEarth posted:

Pazuzu has decided that in order to get me to wake up in the morning, she will stand on my head in order to reach the standing lamp and bring it crashing down on to us both.

At 5:30am.

Her food dish still has her bedtime snack in it.

She doesn't want food, she just wants me awake in case she wants attention.

THE POWER OF CATS COMPEL YOU!! to give your kitty some attention

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I love kitties!!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Black kitties fuckin rule.
gently caress the haters.

Other kitties also fuckin rule too, but so do black kitties.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I am simultaneously jealous of you cat havers and relieved that I don't have to feed or clean up cat poo poo, piss and puke.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

drat, that cat looks more pissed than smudge.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Cats do not have a concept of spite

Conceptualizing something and experiencing it are two different things however
Maybe not but they definitely have a concept of gently caress you.

There was that one goon whose cat took a poo poo in the bushes that the other cat liked to hang out in and then was all smug as gently caress about it after.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Das Boo posted:

Cats have a good understanding of ownership and theft. They know perfectly well what it means to jack someone's poo poo because gently caress that guy.
In other words, cats are both hilarious and dope as gently caress.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

today Cuddles pooped on the floor

Hell yeah!! Me and your kitty are poo poo bros!!
Except I'm doing mine in a toilet.

E: and on an internet message board.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Caesar Saladin posted:

Holly sat there with this dumbass face for like 5 minutes

Gene Simmons cat

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I. M. Gei posted:

My cats used to do this! :3:

Back when they were kittens and they were small enough to fit on my lap while I was using my iPad, they used to watch me scroll and make posts on the forums and try to hit the screen with their paws. Sometimes when I was typing posts they tapped the keys on the keyboard. I almost let them make a forums post once or twice. :3:
Pet posting threads used to be instant goldmine material.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'd totally motorboat that kitty belly.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

If only I was a cat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Das Boo posted:

Mine are currently going nuts on mice and voles.
The farmer who stores his equipment in our quonset shed stopped by to compliment how mouse-free they've kept the place.

Particularly this one:

Panini is murder queen.

Your cats are remorseless killing machines.

I love them:3:. Tell them all I said meow meow meow.