Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i like to pinch their tails with my toes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
i can take any cat in a fight

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wendigee posted:

Lol a largish cat would destroy you

What, like 20 pounds? I still win.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Three Olives posted:

Our cat is addicted to our nugget ice machine and catches the nuggets out of the air now.

I think it's a refrigerator

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I suplexed my cat onto the couch and pranced about the room screaming im number 1 while he looked at me and licked himself in defeat. Still undefeated

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

cats are great sick buddies. dogs aint bad neither but cats are reliably small

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

uh im looking at my screen and he's like 8 inches. seems pretty small to me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat started a solid yowl-screaming session at 2:40am like she was being tortured, then did the same at 8:40am.

Obviously I am not pleased with the yowl-screaming, but at this point my primary concern is trying not to get evicted.

You lucky bastard :kimchi: I had to go to the hospital, and my cat seems to be avoiding me ever since (I assume because I smell like Bacitracin)

The secret is a soaring fever!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Build a cushion fort

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

My little girl cat will very directly and noisily tell me every night when it's time for me to put her to bed (and for me to go to bed in the process) and she LOUDLY DEMANDS to sit on my chest and get head rubs for a good 10 minutes, then she will go to the corner of the bed and sit thanksgiving turkey-style with her face to the door before she falls asleep. She does this in no uncertain terms and will sit next to my office chair until I put her to bed in this exact way every night.

...turkey style?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

what the gently caress

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FlamingLiberal posted:

Both of my cats seem to sleep more on Sunday for whatever reason. One of them was on a dining room chair for most of the day, and the other one on our bed.

God rested on the seventh day

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dabir posted:

Was very good and patient for the vet! She didn't complain once while getting squeezed and prodded and rotated.

I took my cat to the cat a couple years ago and was so proud at how brave he was. Didn't make a peep, though we had to take him in the dog side in a cage so maybe he was just trying to lay low. Got a clean bill of health and the vet was just crowing over how great he looked. 6 months later he was dead :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Budzilla posted:

My cat turns 18 at the beginning of February. He doesn't really do much except meow for food, sleep and stare. I got him some toys but he doesn't seem interested in it. The only thing he enjoys is getting scratches behind the ear.

Nap with him I love sleeping beside my kitty in the winter

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You try to chip miette? Monster! Bunker for mother for 100 years!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Charles Bukowski posted:

He woke me up with kisses.

Is that him on your chest

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

received a sweater to keep warm, but she took it off then complained about being cold. I hate her

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

its just a little christmas sweater i think. she has no style, she's just being difficult

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mx. posted:

my cat requires the perfect mix of two different types of litters that he can carefully shape into a single pile otherwise he will poo poo on the floor

I'm the same

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

Barfed up his breakfast and then immediately came up to me and started pawing at me and begging for pieces of my bacon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

napping beside the dogs. perverse

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Toxic Mental posted:

holy moly what a tail

i think it's another cat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What if... instead of being dead you were a cat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

dee eight posted:

mrs d8: what's all that noise?

me: i'm fighting with the cat

her: do you need bandages?

me: no, it's not that kind of fight. it's a battle of wills.

youre gonna lose

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No, they meant give the CAT drugs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

MrMojok posted:

This is Kevin. He is my Dad and Stepmom’s cat, so he’s basically my brother.

He was surveying his domain.

KEVIN. YOU SPENT 967 DOLLARS ON CATNIP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ooh gonna have to disagree with you there bob

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Now you know how they feel trying to sleep when you're wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

every time my cat has her tongue sticking out i scream put that tongue back in your mouth at her. So far it has yet to work, but one day