Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
demanded i let him in my room because i had to the audacity to lock him out so i could sleep without being punched in the head randomly

sat there stewing mad on my bedside table when i let him in, after he realized i was awake and therefore not as fun to punch

then when i got back from the dispo (45 minute trip) he acted like I had been gone for 300 years and laid on me and groomed me for half an hour

overall, pretty standard Bonesaw day

I'll try and get a newer pic 2day but enjoy this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's staring at me, handsomely

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
that no longer works on Bonesaw really, he purrs and fights a bit then fights more then when i let him go finally he goes right back to whatever annoying rear end thing he was doing. usually sitting at maximum paws reach and punching me or prodding me with a single claw. god damned terrorist cat

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
sniffed the wasabi that came with my sushi and sneezed 8 times

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
spent all of yesterday as close to me as he could be at every second and then i cruelly locked him out of the bedroom so i could sleep

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the usual, wanted to gently caress with me all night so I locked him out of my room. comes running in after I wake up to sleep peacefully next to me. God damned night animals

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
kept trying new angles to prod me while i slept until i gave up and woke up he just laid down right on the top of me and went to sleep :mad:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I'm constantly dealing with matted hair because Bonesaw has super thick and long hair. If I miss even a couple days with the rake he can get a giant one basically overnight. annoying af

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Waited until I woke up, stole my spot in bed when I went to take a leak, and is now laying on me purring alternating between leaning his head against me and licking my head

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's pissed I left the house for 20 minutes so he had to groom me furiously for at least that long while threatening me with one claw whenever I tried to move

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Toxic Mental posted:

I'm going for squeezes on them toe beans every time and I don't care what it costs me

he'll curl round and start licking your hand aggressively if you do that. after like a minute he will maybe gnaw on your hand a little bit

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he's between the blankets because it's v. cold outside

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i bought him some fish shaped catnip toys and he's going to town on one of them killing it dead

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rude picture lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bonesaw is glad to be home which means he woke me up multiple times trying to lay down on my face

finally woke up and now he's purring like crazy and trying to groom me

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
took my spot in bed

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
good job to all of the wonderful cats itt

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bonesaw is pissed I had him at cat prison for the weekend so he's meowing and staying just out of reach

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he caught some kind of cat cold from the cat prison again and is using it to meow pitifully at me for attention

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
after 5 years trying he pushed my huge bedside table lamp over while i was asleep. scared the gently caress out of me

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hard to photograph him when he's laying on top of me being the King

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bonesaw woke me up at 6:30 by getting on top of me and purring manically and headbutting me. so I started scratching behind his ears and then I yawned and he put his paw in my mouth. :mad:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

chainchompz posted:

Tabby shoved the tuxedo cat out of the way when I was offering salmon from my breakfast to her. Tabby had already gotten some, just asserted her right to have more. She's much bigger than the tuxedo cat as well.

Did the same thing last night when I was doling out catnip. Gave it to them separately but as fast as lightning the tabby catslapped the tuxedo away from the pinch of nip.

i would hold the tabby down and make her watch as i gave the other cat nip

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
expressed his displeasure with me by pawing at me a few times then laying down on top of me backwards

food bowl has been refilled :sweatdrop:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
cats have the hardest job in the world

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Boooooonesaw is bendyyyy

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Slaan posted:

Napped with me

Napped with my toddler

Napped with my wife

Napped with all three of us

Napped by himself

Napped with the dog

Ate a random roach

Napped again

Busy day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
he discovered that he can really get my attention by tugging on my headset cord juuuuust right and now he's a loving terrorist and I'm going to mercilessly pat him on the belly later