Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
My favorite thing cats do, is inspire their owners to record them doing things cats have been doing for thousands of years, then uploading the videos to YouTube where sometimes they generate millions of views and make their owners moneys.

Cat wiggles butt then pounces. Million views easy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

elmer chud posted:

Same

Tuxedo cats are the bomb
Also you posters showing your cats are immensely more appealing, real, and interesting
Amon Ra knows best
:)

Also same, mine was also a tuxedo, he did over 10 years ago, I am still in the "denial" phase of grief. (I guess this is to be expected when you have a pet that lives less than 20% of your own lifespan.)

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

blight rhino posted:

Supposedly, 4' long, 35lbs.

Omar not a cat. OMAR a CAT.

yeah these are probably different cats. whatever. Cat Big.

Maybe big cat, too big?