Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
Eating, pooping. Like 5 spooning sessions. He used to be a little standoffish and twitchy so it's nice to see how he's relaxed.

I came across a pair of black kittens in the cemetery, which is where I do my hill running. While checking to see if the one up in the tree was in distress, the other one got very friendly with me and was rubbing her face on my hands etc. I let my guard down and got a very light scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

pencilhands posted:

i wish i was dead
I started rooting for you after seeing some of your more earnest posting pencilhands. Take care

Toxic Mental posted:

I like this cat's W I D E eyes
Agreed, very striking eyes.

My little dude is very cuddly again after very much not appreciating me hacking up a lung every 3 seconds for the last week or so.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Pawing at the corner and staring at the ceiling, yowling to get up there.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

FlamingLiberal posted:

My two cats kept demanding extra attention today since they mostly spent yesterday hiding from Christmas guests
My guy did the same because my sister's huge german shepherd was here. He made biscuits for like 15 minutes in one go- he doesn't do that too often and never for more than a few minutes. I think he had some stress in his shoulders that he was working out.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

deep dish peat moss posted:

I used to think dogs are cool but it turns out cats are so much cooler that dogs are obsolete, and I maintain that people who don't like cats have just never treated cats well and/or never had their own cat
Blondi loved Hitler and Hitler loved Blondi, but a cat could never love Hitler and Hitler could never love a cat. QED

I do like dogs, but there's something about developing a relationship with a cat that feels special due to their comparative independence and sensitivity to things

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

He was on his pica poo poo starting at like 4am, fighting me over the right to ingest the tag on a new heated blanket

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Hot Pocket thief cat rules. Hope all is well.

My guy has become a huge biscuit maker after he got stressed out over Christmas from a dog visiting. He got over it really fast, but it's like his kneading instinct switched back on and he does it so often now. Claws partially out of course, and he gets me sometimes while I'm sleeping. Today he had at least three 10 minute sessions.

I've really enjoyed seeing his personality open up. He was pretty shell shocked when I got him, but he's very sweet and is super talkative.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I really like the last few cats. great. amazing. keep em coming

hawowanlawow posted:

got a cozy new box

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Have a pic? nbd if not convenient.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

FlamingLiberal posted:

She used to like to sleep in sinks like this when she was younger
Wow, the face markings are very close, just flipped left to right basically.

I love it when they have quirky habits like that. My guy is a little boring in that regard, but he's a big cuddler. Sad to hear that she's not around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I love her coat