Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Eat, poo poo, meow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Here's the cat I adopted about 8 weeks ago:

Her name is Cleo and she's about 5 years old. I think she's very pretty and she has a very kind demeanor.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Darth Brooks posted:

My cat has decided to go into apex predator mode. For the last few days he's been catching mice, bringing them inside and then losing them as he drops them to play with his food. We now have a family of mice huddled somewhere in the house, shivering in fear of that cat.

You just let the cat bring mice inside?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Anderson Koopa posted:

Beautiful cat. What kind of personality does it have?

She's super sweet social, and loves pats

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

She completely ignores the fresh water I put out and instead demands that I turn on the faucet:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Those get slimy and weird even with a filter. I am considering the AquaPurr though.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bought her some fancy wet food as a treat. Didn't want a bit but dug into her regular Crave kibble. Glad she loves it so much.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Got spayed and fighting the e-collar.

Sorry to hear. How's your cat though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002