Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Ran over my car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Today one of my cats puked on my bare foot while I was playing Last Epoch.

It turned out OK though because another cat immediately ate it. The vomit, not my foot.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
We have a bottom loading water dispenser in the kitchen. Hondo (AKA Mr. Spaghetti), our 4 year old tuxedo kitty, is fascinated with it. He stretches up to lick the nozzle so we had to put something over it to keep him from doing so.

Well, now he's found out that he can sit on top where the buttons are and make the water come out. This morning there was a puddle of probably a gallon all over the floor. I've now put a heavy cutting board on top to prevent that.

Hondo

In my daughter's bathroom tub giving her the pew pew laser eyes

With his toy carrot he drags around and tries to have sex with

isaboo fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Mar 28, 2024

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

Mx. posted:

daylight savings is over and my cat is DEVASTATED... where is his dinner?? ISNT IT DINNER TIME?

I love the cat crazies that result from this and when furniture gets moved around.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
PISSED ON MY CABLE MODEM AND KILLED IT

He has never peed outside of his litter box before, so I may need to take him to the vet.

isaboo fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 9, 2024