Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Managed not to yowl at 4am because he was hungry.
I took his eye boogers out.
Currently laying on his window bed watching the morning tweety birds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Listened to me sing the entirety of Dusty Springfield's Son of a Kitty Cat

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
The fat one had the biggest puke I've ever seen. He must have gotten all his brother's food plus half the dang water dish. The pile was the size of a dinner plate, yuck. It was big enough I put on rubber gloves to clean it up. He barfed under the table on the hard wood though instead of on the carpet so he's still a good kitty. He's got a box fort on the stairs in which his sheep skin bed sits and a ray of sunshine hit it perfectly so he was chilling afterwards.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Vakal posted:

Might want to get that checked. Our old cat's poo poo smelled foul when her bowels started to fail.

Our cat's shits turned nuclear when he got diabetes.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
The 15 year old scaredy cat let the spaz kitten close enough to get his ear licked, and there was no hissing for like twenty whole seconds! Progress!

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Skagglurken, Bear God of Death, our six month old kitten, cleaned the top of our fifteen year old Goldie's head for the first time! They didn't hiss at each other a single time all night! Though Skagglurken still tries to jump and play with the old cat every time the old cat gets up out of the cat bed. This has led the old cat to living the ideal cat life of never leaving the cat bed, so it's working out I guess. They're both good kitties.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Skagglurken, Bear God of Death carries his tuna sandwich catnip toy around with him everywhere. This morning he tried to get a drink while holding it, resulting in him dropping it into the water dish. This splashed a few drops of water onto his nose, a circumstance worse than death obviously. He abandoned his catnip toy in the water and sprinted to his chair. I think tuna sandwich is done for.