Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

One of my two cats is now into salad. I had some baby spinach in my lunch salad, and she very stealthily snuck up to steal a piece of baby spinach from my plate, then ran to the corner of the sofa to scarf it down, before coming back for more.

Apparently baby spinach is safe for cats if they don't have specific health conditions, and these are both healthy 1 year old cats so go nuts, I guess!

The salad thief (Mei) is in the back and her sister (Miyu) is in front.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Das Boo posted:

Had some catnip and fell asleep next to me with his favorite toy on his neck.

Am currently rubbing his tum.

:hai:

Mei is showing off her leggy today.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mei has been getting into salads. For a while now she's tried to steal pieces of salad and spinach off my plates, so I've started giving her a handful of leaves when I make my own plate so she doesn't immediately come mooch off me.

It doesn't always work.

Apparently spinach is healthy for cats so I guess the clean stuff without any dressing or oils from spicy foods on it is OK for her to eat!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Happy holidays, cats and cat enjoyers.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mei helped me change the sheets.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Messed around and found out.

I really need to get her claws trimmed.

Same. I've been trying to teach Mei and Miyu to accept claw trimmings but it isn't going so hot.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

My cats have discovered that they can (attempt to) climb my curtains. I'm tired of putting the curtains back up every day so I'd welcome tips on how the hell to get them to stop.

The culprit sisters:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Miyu is being super dramatic.

E:

deep dish peat moss posted:

our cats are almost twins

I think Mei could be their long-lost sister.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This.

I am switching from a warm duvet to the cool summer one, and the plastic container was immediately taken over by Mei.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

It's starting to get sunny even in Finland, so Mei and Miyu are enjoying the warmth in their own ways.

Observe the temperature control leggy.

Her sister, though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Mx. posted:

my cat turned off my alarm and then attacked my head

Yeah it turns out that they've made iPhones a bit too easy to use, since one of my cats (the one going ham on her scratching post there) tried to eat mine one day, and in the process of pawing at the phone and licking it, she had managed to somehow...

- unlock the phone
- get into the dialing screen
- dial in a good 16 digits

before I realized what the phone dialing noises coming out of my headphones were and took the phone away. And now I'm wondering how many cats have accidentally managed to dial 911 over the years. Has to be more than zero!