Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He's hanging out during my morning standup zoom call being very handsome and purring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Orange cats are so lovely. Nice catch!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Stick thread Seth thx. I need updates tomorrow to survive

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'll try and get a newer pic 2day but enjoy this one

Sticky please vard'arkman. I need this thread for updates for tomorrow.

I wanna pet your cat bud

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol a largish cat would destroy you

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

fletcher posted:

I cooked a salmon filet last night and put the skin in my bowl of vegetable trimmings that I was going to take to the compost bin after I ate. The little bastard ate all the skin while I was eating!

He also stole a whole piece of pizza a few days ago in a brazen theft, there was loving parmesan everywhere as he ran off with it while I was chasing him

lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

he went down stairs just now, used the litterbox i just freshly cleaned while yowling the entire time in the basement before using the litterbox.

then he came back upstairs all super charged and is flying around the house likes hes 2 instead of 16 and attacking some scratching posts.

guess it was a good poop.

edit:
ohhhhhh he found an old Silver Vine stick... its like a vine native to asia that has a similar effect as cat nip but they can kind of claw it and gnaw on it a little.

i've had cats that liked both, cats that only liked one or the other.

This guy loves the silver vine apparently hes still running around and attacking the scratching while occasionally rubbing the stick and drinking water. stay hydrated thats important.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:03 on May 20, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

fletcher posted:

Hahaha I love this. My cat does it too. I think he just feels so good he doesn't even know what to do with himself.

i edit my post, sorry... he found a twig of silver vine under the chair i moved and thats why hes going nuts lol

A stick of silver vine:

Looks a little turd like but I'm pretty sure that's bark

Soak it in water for a minute and they like it even more

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 03:07 on May 20, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bruh he tried to make me play with his giant claws for like 15 min. He was properly cat drugged

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Finally chilled out he's a good boy

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He looks spiteful lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Big old tummy rubs for like 2 hours

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good cat

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Let the cat into the bag

Lol

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat is like 17 lbs and not fat and he's nearly too big. That thing could be trained for combat.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Neuter much?

Anyway,

My elderly gentleman mostly just likes to sleep, drink water, eat and poop.

He still won't sit in my lap but he sits right next to me whenever I home and just wants his chin and head and tummy scratched.

There is no trap that tum tum is for petting, but he hates photos.

Look at this snarky side eye when I tried to grab a bad photo I thought he wouldn't notice and you still can't even see him.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

That's nuts (heh). I've had cats my whole life but never one that liked to pleasure themselves.. was he an adult when he was neutered perchance?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat has always seemed to know when the camera is out somehow and always get cagey like the click is going to steal their food or favorite toy.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat watches movies with me. I'll start a movie and hell come for a few minutes if pets then move to the end of the loveseat, prop himself up on the arm rest and just watch the TV with me. He gets a little annoyed sometimes if I pet him.

He does this a few times a week.

Anyone else?

Edit: guess I better add a pic of my cat Lucky... Adopted at 4 from a coworker.. I didn't chose the name!

... He's blinking but he hates photos and he saw me after the blink and refused to allow anymore. He's staring straight at the tv though enjoying neon demon.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Dec 2, 2023

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I took a pic of my boy and he opened his eyes immediately after so I took a second he hates to be photographed.

Sleep

After camera, no click sound audible to me

90% of the day he is in picture one

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A neighbor's cat used to hang out in my backyard and when my mom had a dog door installed it would come inside like it owned the place.

Some cats have no survival instinct at all.

He was orange of course.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Maybe hanging out at a fire pit or wood fireplace at someone else's house

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

kaom posted:

Our cats were very brave today and watched the delivery person come by from the top of the stairs instead of hiding under the bed. :3: I’m so proud of them.

:3:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

This his 30 percent of his day.. another 30 he's just sleeping and the rest he's.. sitting.

He's getting old, but good health and weight. He has a big frame though.

My hands are Trump sized but still.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Maximum naps with some finger biting

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat got his Christmas present early. His old cardboard scratch holder was destroyed.

Here him on the new box with a new filler and high as gently caress on nips

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good cats there!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

20 hours a day every day:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Tummy time:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

He lives!

Looks like an owl.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat enjoying new heated cat pad designed for cats that only heats a little.

He is freaking loving it in this cold weather.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Void bros ✨

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

:staredog:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cats want to annoy you if they don't get enough attention.

They are not dumb, they know what annoys you as well as what will upset you.

They choose based on your crime

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

OMG he just farted for like the first time in 3 years it smells like rotten potato chips (how?! Why did my brain even imagine I know what that smells like?)

but he's laying down right beside me on the warm blanket and I don't want to move him

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol get outta here intruder you are not welcome

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Cat status: confirmed.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My leopard is a giant baby and he just wants tummy rubs 24 7 let your leopard age a few years like a fine cheese

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Same. He's a zen master at 14 years practice.

He does like the warm pad now though since it's kinda cold.. so he moving even less except for play time

Edit: that's a happy handsome cat you got there!

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Jan 27, 2024