Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I spent $900 at the e-vet for one of them earlier this week because she stopped eating. Blood and urine were 100% normal. Taking her to the regular vet today for more tests. :sigh: She's 14 and is sleeping in the heated bed.

The other has pestered me for treats and is now sleeping in the other heated bed. She's 16.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Peggy Edson posted:

I spent $900 at the e-vet for one of them earlier this week because she stopped eating. Blood and urine were 100% normal. Taking her to the regular vet today for more tests. :sigh: She's 14 and is sleeping in the heated bed.

She has 5 rotten teeth lmao. Waiting for the vet to finish extracting them.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wendigee posted:

he went down stairs just now, used the litterbox i just freshly cleaned while yowling the entire time in the basement before using the litterbox.

then he came back upstairs all super charged and is flying around the house likes hes 2 instead of 16 and attacking some scratching posts.

guess it was a good poop.

edit:
ohhhhhh he found an old Silver Vine stick... its like a vine native to asia that has a similar effect as cat nip but they can kind of claw it and gnaw on it a little.

i've had cats that liked both, cats that only liked one or the other.

This guy loves the silver vine apparently hes still running around and attacking the scratching while occasionally rubbing the stick and drinking water. stay hydrated thats important.

Lmfao

I too have a 16 year old cat that acts like she's 2 for all of 5 minutes.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

An idiot who is recovering from having 6 teeth removed

The other lazy idiot

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Laid on my lap like this

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

managed to puke on all three bathroom rugs

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Providing lap warms and purring up a storm while I work

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Providing lap warms. It's double cat in da lap season.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

I have a cat door on my office door so that they can come in and out throughout the day and I can keep the door closed so as not to bother my wife when I'm on work calls and whatnot.

But none to the outside because cats aren't supposed to go outside. We "have" outside cats we feed that came with the place we're renting though, they refuse to be indoor cats and want to be outdoors all the time and they're not really "ours" so we just give them food in the morning and evening and they just kind of chill on our patio.

got a link to this? looks cool

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Absolutely blissed out after belly brushes

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

drilldo squirt posted:

She spent all day doing this.

classic cat

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Das Boo posted:

I have a mason jar with catnip in it and I let the cats reach in their little cat arms and scoop it out. Except this one.

She slammed her head into the open jar and death spiraled forward. Catnip everywhere. Carnage.

whoa. that cat is freakin gorgeous

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

watched me shower sitting on the ledge of the tub between the curtain and liner, then did a little tail curl while I was drying off

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Helped with groceries

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

goons freaking love commenting on food and beverage selections

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Not my cat but she did a 10/10 loaf while roasting her rear end on the radiator

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

napping in my lap, sealing my fate :rip:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

sleepin

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Phoenix is relishing being an only cat since her sister Luna passed away in December.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thorgot posted:

Shelby's lunch watch has begun. (His lunch isn't for another 20 minutes).

His lunch requests over the last 40 minutes have been loud and yowling, so this is an improvement.

lol

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Providing lap warms

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vakal posted:

Judged me.

angry cloud

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Met this gentleman in the alley yesterday. He's a neighborhood cat. Flopped around in the dirt in the alley, let me give a scritch then ran off for other important cat business. I love him

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Stood in the grocery bags staring at ????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pomme de Terror posted:

Had a new person come over to the apartment, Pequod was very brave and went over for brief scritches and sniffs, Kaz was hiding behind the couch the whole time

Also Kaz has, since he was a kitten, chosen Pequod as his favorite pillow. Pequod tolerates this, but just barely

Pequod was on station at the LZ