Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
It's gotten cool enough in here that Sully has gone back to using my rear end for warmth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

skasion posted:

Sprawled dramatically

Twinsies

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Just having a good old-fashioned keyboard-blocking lap sit

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My cat started a solid yowl-screaming session at 2:40am like she was being tortured, then did the same at 8:40am.

Obviously I am not pleased with the yowl-screaming, but at this point my primary concern is trying not to get evicted.

Mx. posted:

I had to go to hospital and he helped me rest

You lucky bastard :kimchi: I had to go to the hospital, and my cat seems to be avoiding me ever since (I assume because I smell like Bacitracin)

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

The secret is a soaring fever!

Yikes, I hope you're feeling better

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I just moved to a new, bigger apartment, so my cat has been meowing and yowling constantly because it's all alien to her.

I'm trying to comfort her the best I can. :(

:sympathy: I moved into my current, also bigger apartment 4 months ago, and I figured my cat would love it by now but alas. Good luck with your cat.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Got my cat an automatic laser pointer that turns on every hour or so a couple weeks ago. She loves it too much. It ran out of battery last night and after waking up I walked into to her staring at the wall waiting for it to turn on

I never got a laser pointer for my cat, but using my phone in the morning in the living room that I still don't have any curtains for is basically the same thing, as far as she's concerned.

Toxic Mental posted:

I've been told never to do this, but especially with dogs, because some of them can basically get in a zone where they spend the rest of their natural lives staring at a wall waiting for a dot to appear. Like, actually sad poo poo where they cat or dog will just look at the wall every day for hours and hours just waiting for it to come back.

Well poo poo, I guess I should hurry up & get some curtains then. :effort:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My cat ate a centipede today!

Vakal posted:

On the topic of weird cat behavior, has anyone ever had a cat that nuzzles your hand? That's when they jam their faces into your cupped hand and just mash away while purring loudly for as long as you let them.

When I was a kid both of our cats did it all the time so I just assumed it was something all cats did, but since then I've never had another cat that does it.

Oh yeah, it's weird. Like they're using you to pet themselves or something.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
My cat and I swatted an old Blistex container back & forth because we were both too lazy to play proper fetch with something else I guess

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Aw, her little nose/lip freckles :kimchi:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

TK8325 posted:

walked up to her cat brother and slapped him. cat brother then got up and slapped the dog. dog looked at me with such profound sadness.

You should have slapped the first cat to close the circle-slap

(not really, I do not promote animal abuse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

super sweet best pal posted:

Message from my cat who just jumped across the keyboard: "1414"

:agreed: