Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Seth Pecksniff posted:

My cat is currently rubbing up against me and meowing :3:

same :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Three Olives posted:

Forced to listen to The Tortured Poets Department multiple times:

The worst kind of torture

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

super sweet best pal posted:

Had parasocial relationships with youtube celebrities

My cats used to do this! :3:

Back when they were kittens and they were small enough to fit on my lap while I was using my iPad, they used to watch me scroll and make posts on the forums and try to hit the screen with their paws. Sometimes when I was typing posts they tapped the keys on the keyboard. I almost let them make a forums post once or twice. :3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

china bot posted:

scraemed "LOG OFF" at me when I was trying to post

Mine tap me with their paws whenever they want attention. :3:

They learned it when they were kittens. One started doing it and then the other two imitated the behavior because I rewarded them with pets. I wish I could figure out how to get a pic of it.

One of them waves at me from across the room with his paw when he wants pets. That may be easier to get a pic of.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Cats not burying their poop can be a sign of health problems. Have you gotten her checked up at the vet recently?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Tell Wolf he is a good cat and I love him :3:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toxic Mental posted:

woke my wife up like this trying to giles corey her into getting up and feeding him breakfast

I got this reference! :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

MrQwerty posted:

:lol:

Sekhmet also prefers an open-door policy

This is apparently a very common behavior for cats. They like to follow you into the bathroom and watch you piss and poo poo, and cry at the door if you don't leave it open for them. A lot of times if someone leaves the bathroom door open when they're on the toilet, it's because they live with cats and they're just used to it.