Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
"they all shoot the same, mine just go in a lot more" is pretty funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Two in 2:15 and the entire game turns. Carolina looking terrible all of the sudden

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Bob workin' overtime tonight

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

MoaM posted:

What just happened, was play stopped?

It was a missed stoppage, so I don't think that goal would have counted even if Montour connected

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Tequila!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Wow, uh. Did not expect that to get called back at all

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

That could have been INSANELY bad. Jesus

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Can you imagine the power plays on a FLA/SEA finals?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Aggro posted:

My wife and I are in the hospital while she’s being induced for our first kid. I hope this game goes to 6 fuckin’ overtimes.

Mazel tov!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

I hope the rest of the series lives up to this

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The TNT/TBS commentary crew wanna go home so loving bad lol

It's only like 8:30 here - bring on more OT!!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Just enjoying Gretzky's stories. 39 pairs of socks in a huge gear bag. That could work In a sports comedy.

Changing your underwear between periods seems like solid advice

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Maurice is gonna have an aneurysm.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fuuuuucck that replay

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

50 minutes of ice time

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Top 5 longest games in NHL history:

Dallas Stars at Vancouver Canucks (April 11, 2007)
OT Length: 78:06 (Fourth Overtime)

Pittsburgh Penguins at Washington Capitals (April 24, 1996)
OT Length: 79:15 (Fourth Overtime)

Anaheim Ducks at Dallas Stars (April 24, 2003)
OT Length: 80:48 (Fifth Overtime)

Columbus Blue Jackets at Tampa Bay Lightning (Aug. 11, 2020)
OT Length: 90:27 (Fifth Overtime)

Philadelphia Flyers at Pittsburgh Penguins (May 4, 2000)
OT Length: 92:01 (Fifth Overtime)

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Akbar posted:

lmao that these gamewinner odds haven't changed in 2 OTs

Bookies are asleep

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Anderson almost had a real bad dangit

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Tkachuck just completely gassed right in front of the net

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

"7th intermission stretch" from the PA lmao

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

HOW IN THE gently caress

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Well that's heartbreaking

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fans in their seats not moving. Just drowning in it.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gonna need a second look on that one

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Starsfan posted:

Unfortunately Heiskanen tripped Kolesar there so I can't see this getting called back..

Ok they aren't challenging.

Yep, he got tripped into the blue paint so that looks like a good goal to me

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Pavelski's kick to Benn was really impressive there

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Well goodnight errybody!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Little too early for hockey

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hill looking for a call on that???

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Stephenson again taking dumbass penalties

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Stars overtime lol

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Dagger

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

fartknocker posted:

gently caress Dallas

Two teams on the ice tonight are working on this!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Game Misconduct for Domi

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Ending the period with 21.6 seconds left lmao

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

JUST MAKING CHILI posted:

USA hockey says any team with less than four skaters must forfeit. Not sure what NHL rules are.

Four? Woof we got a long way to go

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

:lol: someone threw a full bin of popcorn at Hall when he came back from the locker room

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

The BANG! guy is still there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

imo fans should only throw trash after a completely undeserved win on home ice. Like the islanders in 2021

https://twitter.com/BradyTrett/status/1407897932976721921?s=20