Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I've got to root for the team with fewer Staals

plus Marc does not deserve a cup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That wasn't very good goaltending eh

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lessail posted:

yeah they're not scoring this game :negative:

you have a potent magic

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

actionjackson posted:

cheering for vegas because with how climate change + el nino will destroy the city they deserve some good news

all desert cities are a mockery of god's will

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lessail posted:

wild bill :siren:

he's on fire
I can't believe he was a throwaway player... christ was it 6 years ago already
time is a cruel fucker

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

miss you Theodor

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

triple sulk posted:

former flyer nick cousins

for the longest time I mixed Dylan Cozens up with that guy and was like "jesus christ Buffalo what a dire second line"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

that ain't how you do it stars

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

how does a guy that loving selfish get to wear the C

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Starsfan posted:

well fair or not Jake Oettinger will definitely be looked at differently by Dallas fans after the way this playoffs has went.. A bunch of questions about his capacity to be the guy where before there were none.

He's had a brutal playoffs with several games getting pulled. not what anyone expected.

didn't really seem like anyone was interested on playing any defense in front of him tonight but if the stars want to dish him I'm sure they'll find a dozen takers

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

what did Jamie Benn do

falling crosscheck to Stone's mouth

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

VOTE1 posted:

If you’re booted from the game are you still allowed in the change rooms at intermission etc? Or are you completely excluded?

they put you in a soundproof plexiglass booth where everyone can see you gesturing but they can't hear you

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Such a shameful display of goonery

basically threw that game and Stone didn't even lose a tooth

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Under no circumstances may you hop the glass and attempt to play defense, as sorely needed as it may be for someone to fill the position

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Didn't even think about it but Benn is definitely getting suspended too isn't he

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ThinkTank posted:

Gretzky sucks at literally everything other than being the unquestioned greatest hockey player there ever was or ever will be

I sometimes sincerely forget he tried to coach

and granted, he may have been better than that coyotes team looked under him
we'll never know

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

RumbleFish posted:

I hope the Panthers get absolutely dumpstered in the final with multiple horseshit penalties going against them :)

Same. Vegas should win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Jamie Has-Benn