Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Yes, but can these orcas defeat me in honorable one on one combat on land?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

If you have a cat, get a camera to watch you sleep. You will be amazed the number of times your cat comes up to you in the night to check if you're alive. If it detects you've died, the cat would immediately begin to feast.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i remember reading that this was increasingly becoming a problem, like, 20 years ago

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Not much information in that article, were they fishing boats and the whales were trying to get the fish, or are they trying to knock people into the water to eat? Did anyone even bother interviewing the orcas? I haven't been keeping up with the latest science, but with all the advancements in AI we can talk to whales now right?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I fully support the Orcas. Let these noble fish take back their power.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Three 🫒

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Mr.Acula posted:

Three 🫒

I think we should make peace with the whales.

Maybe extend them an olive branch.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Teach them how the ultra-wealthy have poisoned our oceans and how to identify luxury yachts.

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Any orca痴 gently caress with me i値l kick their fuckin fangs down their necks bitch

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Nap Ghost
they probably heard the people in the fishing boats calling them dorcas

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク
The movie Orca is about this.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Three Olives posted:

Teach them how the ultra-wealthy have poisoned our oceans and how to identify luxury yachts.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Preoptopus posted:

The movie Orca is about this.

Do you think Orca could beat Jaws?

I think it's one of those things where if you're being truly impartial, the answer is probably 'yes', because Orcas are smarter and more powerful. But it's also really hard not to favor the one from the much better movie.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I think it's one of those things where if you're being truly impartial, the answer is probably 'yes', because Orcas are smarter and more powerful. But it's also really hard not to favor the one from the much better movie.

I wouldn't gently caress with the shark from Jaws 4. They went all the way from New Jersey to the Caribbean to kill the elderly wife of the man who killed their grandfather

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I think we should shame the whales for not making enough money

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5_Sem03i4Q

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

They're torturing cocks... from beneath the waves... a jobby from the ocean blue...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
looking for the orca benedict arnold to join our cause

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

テ青「テ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク,
テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セ テ堕づ堕テ青ク テ青ソテ青セテ青サテ青セテ堕テ青コテ青ク

Yea cause it would've crewed up with the homies.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
i could kick a whale's rear end

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Mr.Acula posted:

I think we should shame the whales for not making enough money

They are allowed to eat endangered species with impunity, do you know how loving wealthy you have to be to just eat an endangered species? It's a serious crime to eat an Ortolan Bunting and they aren't even endangered.

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I read some fascinating stuff about orcas including that they completely terrify great whites and eat them, just their livers yikes

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

elmer chud posted:

I read some fascinating stuff about orcas including that they completely terrify great whites and eat them, just their livers yikes

Hold on. I just realized that the Quint's boat in Jaws is called Orca.
Mind blown!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

ninjoatse.cx posted:

i could kick a whale's rear end

gently caress yeah do it

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

ninjoatse.cx posted:

i could kick a whale's rear end cloaca.

Use the proper term. I recommend renaming poster account to whalese.cx in punishment for that grammatical atrocity.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Three Olives posted:

It shows you on the screen what the toast is going to look like before you toast it and it is a real value because it also makes paninis.

found the real whale

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Harry_Potato posted:

Use the proper term. I recommend renaming poster account to whalese.cx in punishment for that grammatical atrocity.

John McAfee? You're alive!?

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

What's the current status of whale harnesses or saddles or submersible environmental attachments?

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

elmer chud posted:

Most dolphins, including orcas, will gently caress with sharks when given the chance.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Private Cumshoe posted:

John McAfee? You're alive!?

John McAfee is my spirit animal.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
You guys remember that south park where they tried to save the whales and dolphins from all the Japanese guys killing them lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nooner posted:

You guys remember that south park where they tried to save the whales and dolphins from all the Japanese guys killing them lol

Either that or Butters Bottom Bitch is the best episode of that show probably

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

I don't need anything from the ocean and i live a thousand miles from one so im all good, go orcas

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Could you imagine, like thinking, I need things from the ocean?

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
The whales are probably tired of all those engine noises all the time. I bet it's like being in a crowded concert 24/7 down there for those poor fuckers. I wish them luck on this bold endeavor

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

covidstomper58 posted:

Could you imagine, like thinking, I need things from the ocean?

i got my last car battery from it

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Robo Reagan posted:

i got my last car battery from it

Yeah but you didn't need to get it from the ocean.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Pitdragon posted:

The whales are probably tired of all those engine noises all the time. I bet it's like being in a crowded concert 24/7 down there for those poor fuckers. I wish them luck on this bold endeavor

modern naval sonars like 195db from 10km away underwater and gives them brain bleeds, ruptured eardrums, erc

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
we tried to gently caress the dolphins but have we tried loving orcas yet???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Nooner posted: