Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

GOD DAMNIT MOVE THE loving CAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

GOD DAMNIT MOVE THE loving CAR

I don't text while driving.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Sorry I know I'm in the front of this left turn green light at an endlessly busy intersection during rush hour but you have no idea I really need to finish this text and then inch through the intersection while it's turning yellow so not another car can make it through the light I'm a gasoline super saver just looking out for the environment unlike you assholes

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I don't text while driving.

this is the way

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*pulls out pot roast from storage cubby*

“It’s time fooooorrrrr.. DASHBOARD BUFFET!” :megadeath:

FPS_Sage
Oct 25, 2007

This was a triumph
Gun Saliva

Private Cumshoe posted:

Sorry I know I'm in the front of this left turn green light at an endlessly busy intersection during rush hour but you have no idea I really need to finish this text and then inch through the intersection while it's turning yellow so not another car can make it through the light I'm a gasoline super saver just looking out for the environment unlike you assholes

I'm riding a bike on a road without a shoulder. I'm bit out of shape and going pretty slow, but I'm doing my part to save the environment. I just hate the 3 miles of SUVs inching along behind me, though! Don't they know they're KILLING THE PLANET!?!

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
my anus is bleeding

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

:gas: + probe OP for encouraging unsafe driving practices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
If I suspect you're posting and driving you get probed

Choose your next move carefully