Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

i think that when dentists go on vacation they drive their audis and lexuses to individual small rooms with blank white walls and sit in a folding chair doing nothing until their vacation is over. you're going to be hard pressed to convince me otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
where do they keep all those tiny rooms though??

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Macnult

i wonder if they do that because they love their job or because they feel like they have to

frump truck

hello... again!

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

where do they keep all those tiny rooms though??

there's like a compound probably

google THIS

Every day the cleaning staff carefully flosses the gap between the room door and its frame, fukkin FINALLY

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
they also buy very expensive bicycles. the top end of the bicycle market is professional athletes (who aren't paying for them) and dentists (who buy them but don't ride them)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

dentists on vacation go on Zoom in their white rooms and work on their manifesto to say that Kermit the frog is real and hates plaque