Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I’m excited about all the great things my friends in yospos are going to share in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
post you’re excite itt

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
new episode of the anime I'm watching on sunday night. I like when shows release on a weekly basis so I can look forward to watching my stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGbXmPSQe0

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

new episode of the anime I'm watching on sunday night. I like when shows release on a weekly basis so I can look forward to watching my stories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGGbXmPSQe0

I concur

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
quitting my dumb job forever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

:amen:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

when I move in with my partner it’ll give some financial freedom to maybe look for a job with lower pay, perhaps a job I can’t gently caress up as easily

can you imagine something like that

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

nothing, op

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bullshit, even I'm excited about a thing or two

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
also oh poo poo, when homer gets super fat he's wearing the same mumu that lisa wore in her imaginings. which episode came first??????

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the bolognese sauce i got going on the stove

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i am not

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

not too long ago I was excited to have found effective medicine for my cat but, welp

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

oh jet

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

one day his name will be a description of his fur instead of a description of his butt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
your cat has aluminum fur?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SmokaDustbowl posted:

nah I get it

when I was younger I could never find enough time to explore all my interests etc

and now as I am older, I’ve eventually had all those opportunities. sometimes the odd thing comes along that piques my interest briefly, but nowadays I know the steam will run out which kinda half kills the excitement before I’ve had a chance to fall headfirst into it.

must be our ex wives

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i know it’s such a classic toxic bitter ex husband thing to say, but yes

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
tbh i gotta go with "nothing" too

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

we found a new house to rent that's way nicer than this one, so I'm excited to move into that (and be done with the move)

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
grandma is coming to watch the child while we go to a wedding which means i can actually play zelda for more than an hour

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i washed my sheets and made the bed so later when im lazy and tired from staying up too late it’ll already be done. that’ll be nice

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

polyester concept posted:

i washed my sheets and made the bed so later when im lazy and tired from staying up too late it’ll already be done. that’ll be nice

truly there is nothing better than a made bed with fresh sheets :buddy:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

excited to get a new job, but not really for any of the resume building, applying, or stupid coding things you ahve to do to prove youre a smart little programmer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
actually I am excited about idea about doing some busking

there is no way my music is good enough for someone to purposely listen to BUT maybe if they were walking down the street and the alternative is the sound of a bus it might seem ok in comparison and people may give a nod of approval and for a brief moment I will be validated

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

excited to get a new job, but not really for any of the resume building, applying, or stupid coding things you ahve to do to prove youre a smart little programmer

I believe in you

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i would like it if when you run a loop in bash or some script your run manually it made chime noises for every iteration like on a slot machine or multi hit combo in a video game. that would make me excited

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
echi im excited every time u post

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
my heart

is touched

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

git apologist posted:

i would like it if when you run a loop in bash or some script your run manually it made chime noises for every iteration like on a slot machine or multi hit combo in a video game. that would make me excited

add printf '\a'; or say 'yeet'; to your loop

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

echinopsis posted:

I believe in you

thanks dude

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

this would excite me but for the fact I have 30-35 more years of work to look forward to, assuming the social contract hasn’t changed so much by then that I will instead be working until I die.

oh maybe that’s it, I change my answer from nothing to the sweet release of death.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

post hole digger posted:

this would excite me but for the fact I have 30-35 more years of work to look forward to, assuming the social contract hasn’t changed so much by then that I will instead be working until I die.

oh maybe that’s it, I change my answer from nothing to the sweet release of death.

yeah but weekends tho

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

I might get some ramen for lunch tomorrow and that excites me

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I'm excited that I finished a song that had been in my head for 20 years

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm excited that I finished a song that had been in my head for 20 years

this is the way

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

here is what i am excited about

1. getting chickens
2. this new indian/pakistani restaurant that i'm gonna go to on monday because they have chicken 65
3. buying a mini-minivan (waiting on the pre-purchase inspection results

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sick sick and double sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I'm also about to finish a song I've put a lot of dang work into got drat