Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
To those who might read this-

Please do not waste your ammo trying to shoot the messenger. He will be retreating after delivering his message. If you have read some of my previous threads, you should know what I mean. I'm not scared of screaming at the void, I keep doing it. I just practice tactical retreat. There is a valiant gnome named Regil Derenge whose battle tactics I admire, but I consider myself a better commander than he. For me, sparing the wounded and retreat are always options.

For those still here-

You may be interested in the following article. This is the last political article I will forward for a while, at least one recipient of my messages has indicated their disinterest. And that is fine. This is the last article I will send to the disinterested party at least until relations between us progress significantly. If other parties wish to indicate similar disinterest, they always have the option. Whenever one wants to turn "hello, darkness" back to the sound of silence, that is fine with me.

Ron DeSantis Is About To Run For President. Andrew Warren Has A Warning. (msn.com) https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e0686b85c&ei=55

After reading this article, to which I was directed by the coincidence of internet search, I can comfortably no longer support Ron DeSantis as a US Presidential candidate. His persecution of Andrew Warren and other similar Americans is why. Note that I said persecution, not prosecution. There is an important difference.

I pray for Mr. Warren in his dealings with job search and related matters. I would welcome him as my attorney, if he is soon seeking private employment in my area, I will be looking for an attorney soon.

I do not support DeSantis or Trump for President. There are at least two other Republicans I do support- Asa Hutchinson & Tim Scott. You may look up their names online for further information. I'm still looking for a more favored Democrat. Until I find one, I suppose Biden will have to suffice.

Here is the song I referenced above, if anyone is curious. It is the main inspiration for my main Internet alias, which I use to call attention to darkness.

Simon & Garfunkel – The Sound of Silence Lyrics | Genius Lyrics https://genius.com/Simon-and-garfunkel-the-sound-of-silence-lyrics

Until the Neon directs me back here, hail and farewell!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
suck start a shotgun collaborator bitch

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

well,

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

stinky you shouldn’nt bave done that

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
why, it's what I desire

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ok bye then

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
if op really leaves before reading replies it should be a tree falling in the woods thing

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Does anyone have any thoughts about Desantis and Liz Warren, which is what I wanted to read about

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
DeSantis x Warren

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Thought the thread would be about their comparable charisma (Liz Warren)

voted 1

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Is this the guy who said reparations were bad because racists wouldn't like it

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

really queer Christmas posted:

be more specific

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

boring gimmick

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

quote:

“This is something you’d expect to see happen in Turkey or North Korea or China. This is not something you’d ever expect to see happen in the United States,” said Warren, whose general measured demeanor during our interview sometimes gave way to a quiet rage about the whole episode.

*Americans do something American in America*

"What are we? A bunch of Turks?"

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

yeah I was stupid enough to actually read the article

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
Now this is the kind of bipartisan ticket the country needs

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
DeSantis (Eve) and Warren (the serpent)

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Fansy posted:

Does anyone have any thoughts about Desantis and Liz Warren, which is what I wanted to read about

Sittin in a tree
KISSING

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Obi-Wan DeSantis & Kylo Warren

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

lmao an ada hutchinson stan ok you have to get better material thats at least somewhat believable

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009
Lizantis

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
trying to maintain the 'don't tell people to kill themselves' rule is gonna get really weird in 2024 onward

US heading towards a civil war if they're lucky and SA over here trying to keep the decorum

you fucks are going to be killing each other in the streets by the end of 2025

Top Gun Reference
Oct 9, 2012
Pillbug
thank you for the thoughtful post, op. allow me to offer the following retort:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Regarde Aduck posted:

trying to maintain the 'don't tell people to kill themselves' rule is gonna get really weird in 2024 onward

US heading towards a civil war if they're lucky and SA over here trying to keep the decorum

only tell people to kill themselves in productive, positive ways

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

only tell people to kill themselves in productive, positive ways

Go vote yourself

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

"You should become the leader of a radical left organization that's capable of making real change in the world!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Regarde Aduck posted:

theres no civil war happening in the us because the libs and the left have already surrendered. you think some john brown club losers are going to actually fight the cops?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

"You should become the leader of a radical left organization that's capable of making real change in the world!"

"I hope you become the leader of a Global South nation who is serious about land reform."

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

yes lol https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029191

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

rest in piss stinky

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

tristeham posted:

rest in piss stinky

Imagine doing posting battle with the Ada Hutchison fan and losing. Tragic

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

There is a valiant gnome named Regil Derenge whose battle tactics I admire, but I consider myself a better commander than he.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Thank you for finding this, I thought it go goldmined

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Al! posted:

theres no civil war happening in the us because the libs and the left have already surrendered. you think some john brown club losers are going to actually fight the cops?

The libs have been in charge for ages. They're doing exactly what they want.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
Anyone coming into this thread unfamiliar with Simon and Garfunkel who could weigh in on whether The Sound of Silence works as unaccompanied poetry?

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

was hoping that this would be a new liz warren x desantis collab drop

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Prescott posted:

Anyone coming into this thread unfamiliar with Simon and Garfunkel who could weigh in on whether The Sound of Silence works as unaccompanied poetry?

I fuckin know right.

Hail and farewell fellow poster. Mine eyes shant read any replys, follow my writings on rap+genius where I go into great detail about the wordplay from the whitest band of the classic rock era

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

biceps crimes posted:

was hoping that this would be a new liz warren x desantis collab drop

desantis does sorta look like one of those deformed little bully dogs

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the op should be trained to cspam to engage with us in the crucible of reason'd debate rather than just drop these turds and scamper off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

I'm not reading all of that jfc