Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

teen witch posted:

I was on the boat between Helsinki and Stockholm and heard a house remix Killing Me Softly With His Song that made me wonder, who asked for this?

In that thread, what other songs aren’t really crying out for a remix or cover? Lennon’s Imagine but dubstep? Second Wave Black Metal The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald? J-Pop Werewolves of London (uwuuuuuu werewolves of London)?

Bonus points if you manage to find an example. Totally fine if you like the actual original or cover, ain’t no shame (maybe)

I was at a wedding two weeks ago and they did a remix of Baby Got Back. Why remix a perfect song?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

staberind posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdUSnfaHEIw
"post poo poo and leaves with no explanation" is my middle name.

hell yeah! Someone else knows about Du Hast