Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

dude don't throw that napkin away! we can burn it to heat up the forge later, here, put it in my backpack with the big mac boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

sick, a Discarded Scarf. bet I can get a nice cold-weather set bonus if I combine this with those Soggy Boots from down by the dumpster. now to hit the laundromat and sweep up some scattered detergent

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

dude don't throw that napkin away! we can burn it to heat up the forge later, here, put it in my backpack with the big mac boxes

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

at the bus stop passin out topo chico and keeping the bottle caps ;) you'll see why later ;) ;) ;)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

at the bus stop passin out topo chico and keeping the bottle caps ;) you'll see why later ;) ;) ;)

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsY_4CvFOb4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

you laugh at my collection of small rocks and pocket warmers but in 20 years they'll be coalling me the legendary gunsmith and bringing me maidens fair to court my favor. costco on speed dial. 1-9. motherfucker.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

don't touch those coffee grounds! gently caress, it's like you didn't even read the description on the Big Hearty Truffle

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pro tip for pissing off Bob: Sell all his favorite hoarded crafting components before his eyes for 100 Gil a piece.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sure you might laugh now, but when you end up looking for someone with enough shoelaces and scrap wood to splint a busted leg? yeah, that's what i thought. kneel, bitch

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh, collecting stamps? heh, that's cute, but they've got no practical purpose compared to- [catches the edge of a playing card while unzipping my fannypack] oh. oh my god no.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*motioning towards stacks of old newspapers* yea one of these days I'll just buckle down and get caught up on all the lore

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

*puts final mtn dew can on the can pyramid, allowing it to touch the ceiling* Achievement unlocked *makes shotgun cocking noise with my mouth*

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

oh, collecting stamps? heh, that's cute, but they've got no practical purpose compared to- [catches the edge of a playing card while unzipping my fannypack] oh. oh my god no.

Plebian Parasite posted:

*puts final mtn dew can on the can pyramid, allowing it to touch the ceiling* Achievement unlocked *makes shotgun cocking noise with my mouth*

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

When asked about my pile of unopened mail from my bank and hospital and the IRS: Yeah... I don't want to start any of those quests yet.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

*organizing all my craftos in the different rooms of my house* yeah the inventory management is p much its own game

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

getting hit by a car and the entire contents of a junk drawer scatter across the asphalt a la Sonic rings

copy
Jul 26, 2007

defending my base when the condemned event starts

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

getting hit by a car and the entire contents of a junk drawer scatter across the asphalt a la Sonic rings

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

ooh, noticed you got some hair clogging up your shower drain. you gonna make rope outta that, or you mind if I snag it...?

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

copy posted:

*organizing all my craftos in the different rooms of my house* yeah the inventory management is p much its own game

lol. Organizing two hundred pounds of bird eggs into a series of attache cases

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol. Organizing two hundred pounds of bird eggs into a series of attache cases

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Knocking my own teeth out so I can add them to my inventory.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Leadthumb posted:

Knocking my own teeth out so I can add them to my inventory.

getting thrown off school grounds trying to put up signs offering to outbid the tooth fairy

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Changing my filter settings to show low quality items again, and then looking around my house in horror.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

ooh, noticed you got some hair clogging up your shower drain. you gonna make rope outta that, or you mind if I snag it...?

lol

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

listing each volume from my basement full of tattered old encyclopedias into my backloggd account

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Getting told there's just regular old trash in the trash cans, folding my arms and huffing

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
waiting til i get the point of no return message before opening my mail

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

waiting til i get the point of no return message before opening my mail

Making absolutely sure that I have reached 103% of all available Funko Pops before I go visit the oncologist

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

sick, a Discarded Scarf. bet I can get a nice cold-weather set bonus if I combine this with those Soggy Boots from down by the dumpster. now to hit the laundromat and sweep up some scattered detergent

Hah, yep! :D I've been hoarding random junk from shot-down enemy ships in X4. You can use them to upgrade your ships, bit I haven't done much of that, really.

I even hired some cheapo poo poo-kicker to fly around a warzone for me, hoovering up all the bits and bobs, before making regular trips back to drop them off for me. He was doing real well until he was eventually killed! :v: (I should really hire another, just in case I need that junk later...)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Making absolutely sure that I have reached 103% of all available Funko Pops before I go visit the oncologist

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

Hah, yep! :D I've been hoarding random junk from shot-down enemy ships in X4. You can use them to upgrade your ships, bit I haven't done much of that, really.

I even hired some cheapo poo poo-kicker to fly around a warzone for me, hoovering up all the bits and bobs, before making regular trips back to drop them off for me. He was doing real well until he was eventually killed! :v: (I should really hire another, just in case I need that junk later...)

when I finally get these hundreds of beer bottles melted down for blown glass and am making bank on Etsy I will be doing something similar

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
starting down the renegade path this time to get all the crafting recipes i missed and seeing my log fill with "lead pipe, rusty nails, det cap"

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

When assembling furniture save all the extra screws and brackets and stuff, you never know when they will come in handy

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

P-Mack posted:

When assembling furniture save all the extra screws and brackets and stuff, you never know when they will come in handy

Oh man, I've got a drawer like, half-full of those... :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Im saving all these mcnuggets for the final boss